• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Yes, 100% V4 stock. But I ordered Cousins ​​gasket which is on the way and I'm thinking about ordering a CF bezel as well. V4 bezel is good but mine needs to be washed often with soap and toothbrush to be bright because wearing it tends to darken. Although I don't know if CF bezel darkens for the same reason. Forse Robi01 puo rispondere a questo

Bro i think your v4 bezel is one of the best i seen here,very bright so not worth for CF in my opinion
some are darker and some are brighter but your looks very bright on photos you post

lamkinpark

Known Member
12/10/18
I don't give a damn about the winding crown like shit or noob bezel problem, white gasket, etc. To me it is just a rep and will forever a rep, no matter how you spend on do what the shit upgrade to it. Lol

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Bro i think your v4 bezel is one of the best i seen here,very bright so not worth for CF in my opinion
some are darker and some are brighter but your looks very bright on photos you post

Glad to hear that from an expert like you and that's why I was undecided to get the CF bezel. But I was wondering: do you also have to wash it often because of dirty wearing it?

Bobi01

2/2/19
Glad to hear that from an expert like you and that's why I was undecided to get the CF bezel. But I was wondering: do you also have to wash it often because of dirty wearing it?

Thats the case even on gens trust me,i compared mine with friends genuine one and mine was brighter (at the moment) maybe because was freshly washed and his,i dont believe he washed it

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Thats the case even on gens trust me,i compared mine with friends genuine one and mine was brighter (at the moment) maybe because was freshly washed and his,i dont believe he washed it

Ah ok, thanks. It is as I thought, the small and deep engravings are a receptacle for dirt and cannot be cleaned with a simple cloth, they must be washed. Old Rolex without engravings and the 116520 also didn't have this problem.

vipstyle888

Known Member
18/2/19
Hong Kong
The dial is so nice! Definitely noobs best dial. I’m not big on the oyster flex bracelet, so I’m going to be adding a 116519LN dial to my 116500. You can buy it separately for $100

Edit: Saw this on Instagram and fell in love

This configuration is stunning! But the gen doesn't have this?

Robsen

I’ve been replaced by a box.
Supporter
Certified
8/2/17
Great pics

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
We can do it in the v4, buy the Noob dial for the 116519 then slap it in the 116500. But it would be an instant tell? Since gen doesnt have this configuration.

99,9999999999786% of world population doesn't care about your watch.

Have fun finding Noob products in the future!

Reactions: SHB and vipstyle888

srhoque

28/11/18
Hold on to them, there will soon be gray market for Noob Daytonas :thumbup:

Jokes aside, Noob is too big to not return. Someone else (or maybe current owners) would pick up the 4130 parts manufacturers and come back in the market but may probably be a while.