• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

mraccountant

Known Member
6/1/19
I have done it recently and it makes a difference. Not a huge one, but it improves the overall feeling of the watch. Given it's inexpensive and you can do it by yourself, I would recommend it

Thanks bro, i think i’ll do!!! I’m trying to find it :)

Sent from the RWI App

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Winding crown? Really? From across the street?
Z4syqp.jpg

Yours looks great, but if you had a crown like mine, you would replace it too.. where did they find this one if they have stock like that?? Look at this cone shaped crap.. it is very noticeable from across town even for a non WIS. An old lady stopped me the other day and called it out..

Z4SY8k.jpg
Z4SOLD.jpg
Z4Sy7o.jpg

Last edited:

tlander13

1/11/20
USA
Just received QC pics on a noob v4, unfortunately looks like the bezel engraving paint is off. Asking my TD to see if it is just dirt or a reflection (doubtful) and then will ask for a different watch.

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Newly ordered Daytona V4. A bit sceptical regarding the right subdial, but Leo reset it and it magically aligned. Overall solid piece with great aligned bezel, so chose to GL it.

Excited to join the V4 gang!

Hi Bro, gr8 to see you here! yup the noob v4 is really an awesome upgrade over previous iterations!

ricciox

Known Member
14/4/19
hi, here is a comparison of bezel, above the clean, in the center the gen and below the v4.
8814863175dcda76f20d1e6000ca898d.jpg

Tony6239

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/19
Watch has arrived within 3 days of payment! Thanks to sead! It’s stunning I think. All working correctly and no issues. Delighted with it. Here’s a quick wrist shot. Any dust specs are just that. As per the QC pics, the 5 lines of text are really sharp and not bold. Will post more photos when I have more time to take better ones.

Wow!! Last watch took 60 + days set in USPS Louisville possession for 48 days..

I have one more of these and a CHS black Explorer 2 on the way..

3 days!! Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro