• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
You've already created a thread for this, why do you have to ask this question twice? Please delete this post

Clock is ticking for our friend Jack Bauer, 24h for accept the QC so he have to mass spam for get an answer. :hehehe:

Reactions: Therion666

Liquid Snake

Known Member
28/2/21
Florida
I have both. The V2 116520 bracelet feels great too, I can't see or feel much difference.

IMG-20210302-005109.jpg

SLX : How anyone would be under an impression that Noob Daytona bracelets are rattly is beyond me. And I'm a nitpicker deluxe. They're wonderful, don't worry about it :)

Good looking watch you got there.

Reactions: Therion666

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
On the wrist are the hands easy enough to see against the white dial ?
My eyes aren’t the best they have been so I was unsure if I would be able to see the time clearly.
I have two black dial watches already so wanted the white preferably.

Legibility is not the Panda's forte. But it's sure purdy. And that's what you buy it for ....

Reactions: iang27

Willyw

Horology Curious
11/2/21

I've been commenting to my TD about dust on the dial. We've been through this 2-3 times now every time he says it's fixed, though afterward the same dust appears in the pics.

Am I being too OCD here and should just accept the watch with dust or should I just request a completely new watch as apparently, they're not able to remove the dust in this watch?

Futzorr

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/19
EU

I've been commenting to my TD about dust on the dial. We've been through this 2-3 times now every time he says it's fixed, though afterward the same dust appears in the pics.

Am I being too OCD here and should just accept the watch with dust or should I just request a completely new watch as apparently, they're not able to remove the dust in this watch?

if the only flaw you see is dust, accept it. That can easily be removed - its not a apperance/technical flaw

Reactions: RiffRalf and Spoons

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Can someone please post a side by side photo of the CF bezel / Noob V4 bezel? Pretty please :)

I apologize if it's been posted before, but I simply can't find it...

I can't decide if it's worth it, Jtime wants 165$ for it and I find the price kinda steep.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
gb7007 Thank you for your help, this is just what I needed! The difference is very very noticeable.. Oh well, there go another 200$... :D