Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Noob V4 Daytona's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Also the “scratch on the bezel insert” is most likely the protective sticker covering it.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Roguetheory View Post

      How much are the ARF dials mate?
      Depends on the version, seller and how hard it is to find

      To give you an example, i've been on the hunt for the "perfect" ARF dial a while now. I found 2 that met the standards i was looking for, paid 150 for the first and 195 for the second
      FOR SALE:

      Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

      Comment


        Originally posted by 2841 View Post

        Depends on the version, seller and how hard it is to find

        To give you an example, i've been on the hunt for the "perfect" ARF dial a while now. I found 2 that met the standards i was looking for, paid 150 for the first and 195 for the second
        Fair enough, so assuming I’am looking to use an ARF bracelet too, guessing it makes more sense to just buy the whole watch.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Roguetheory View Post

          Fair enough, so assuming I’am looking to use an ARF bracelet too, guessing it makes more sense to just buy the whole watch.
          Well yes and no, you still have to sell the leftover ARF watch, now with Noob parts
          FOR SALE:

          Waterproof tester: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...f-tester-6-atm

          Comment


            Originally posted by Roguetheory View Post

            They can be modded to fit though right?
            As far as I know, that’s not possible.

            Comment


              Originally posted by ettorefranco View Post


              For me it is a badly made pic. The subdials have two edges at the outer and inner ends (two darker rings) and the numbers sit on the edge of the inner ring. Try to enlarge the pic, it is evident. If I were you, I'd ask for a few more better made pics. The orange writing may depend on the lighting condition. The lighting conditions are not always the same.
              Further checking convinced that this is a V3 dial; my 2 cents, but I have the doubt that Noob doesn't want to sell the dials alone now.

              I'd went for an ARF dial, if I would have found it...
              Anyway, this are all the others QC photos, it's definetly a V3 to me...




              Comment


                It's obviously a hand reflection! And i agree its a good looking watch. 99% of us would GL

                Comment


                  Originally posted by marcmarc View Post
                  Here are some QC pics for a v4 i ordered. While the watch mostly looks good (low daytona, slim text, aligned bezel insert, fat subdials), i have the following issues:

                  1. SELs could be tighter
                  2. There seems to be a scratch on the bezel insert from 60 to 240
                  3. Dent on the left edge of the watch

                  I'm thinking of giving it the RL. Thanks for any inputs!






                  This is my QC, even if the lugs are not perfect I found them acceptable for a replica (even if it is expensive). In the first picture the H of HOUR is defective, but in the second picture it is good, the TD assured me that it is dirt, maybe even your 60 to 240 is just dirty! The rial problem of PureTime is the HD of pictures



                  Last edited by giu7611; 24-11-20, 18:46.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by giu7611 View Post




                    This is my QC, even if the lugs are not perfect I found them acceptable for a replica (even if it is expensive). In the first picture the H of HOUR is defective, but in the second picture it is good, the TD assured me that it is dirt, maybe even your 60 to 240 is just dirty! The rial problem of PureTime is the HD of pictures



                    I got mine too. Mine looks the same as your QC photo. And it is 5 sec faster per day, what about yours?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by zzg1344 View Post

                      I got mine too. Mine looks the same as your QC photo. And it is 5 sec faster per day, what about yours?
                      Mine is yet to arrive, from the timegrapher it is +9.8. However it is very easy to adjust, any watchmaker can do it

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by gpvecchi View Post
                        Further checking convinced that this is a V3 dial; my 2 cents, but I have the doubt that Noob doesn't want to sell the dials alone now.

                        I'd went for an ARF dial, if I would have found it...
                        Anyway, this are all the others QC photos, it's definetly a V3 to me...

                        The one on the left is the V4 dial of Robi01, on the right that of your QC. They look very similar to me...

                        Comment


                          Can anyone identify which version this dial is?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ettorefranco View Post


                            The one on the left is the V4 dial of Robi01, on the right that of your QC. They look very similar to me...
                            Numbers in subdials are crispier and thinner on my example,check out 12 for example,i remember v2 dials had that blurry numbers,also numbers sits lower and daytona text also,not too much but sits little lower

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by NASA View Post
                              Can anyone identify which version this dial is?

                              Looks to me like ARF (fat subdials) but I could be mistaken.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by NASA View Post
                                Can anyone identify which version this dial is?

                                Noob but idk which version,blurry numbers in subdials and tipical noob O in rolex print... but numbers in subdials are not lower like on v4 and numbers are too blurry like old v2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X