• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Here it is finally on my wrist
v3 latest batch with best SELs ever on daytona rep
v4 dial , CF bezel and Full service done
thanks to my love Nikz19 for amazing job
he will have nightmare because of my OCD anyway :)

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
The DAYTONA red is wrong? Thanks :)

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
the CF Beezel is so nice

Yes,at least the last batch is so fucking genlike
Nikz19 can confirm that this (mine example and latest batch) is best cf QC he ever saw... i know because many member here said that their cf is even darker than the v3 which is not in my case,text and numbers are so bright and sparkling on lights like gen and also not going black in darker enviroments,stays visible and bright

ettorefranco

23/4/20
caput mundi
Yes,at least the last batch is so fucking genlike
Nikz19 can confirm that this (mine example and latest batch) is best cf QC he ever saw... i know because many member here said that their cf is even darker than the v3 which is not in my case,text and numbers are so bright and sparkling on lights like gen and also not going black in darker enviroments,stays visible and bright

tell us the truth mate, your awesome Daytona is gen! :thumbup:

anne_nrw

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
12/12/20
Hello can someone tell me the scope of delivery of the V4? As with the VSF, are there hangday and papers?

johndoe12

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/12
V4 bezel is (almost) just as good as the CF as per the cognoscenti. I certainly can't tell the difference. They show up on m2m from people who have ordered a V4 with CF bezel mod and got the V4 bezel with the package. Mine may show up on m2m if/when I can find the time. this is not to be interpreted as soliciting with that statement.

So other than the bezel, there is no difference between my Panda Noob V2 and the V4? So if I get a CF bezel for my Noob V2 Panda, will it be the same as a Noob V4 panda with the CF bezel?

Thanks so much folks!

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
So other than the bezel, there is no difference between my Panda Noob V2 and the V4? So if I get a CF bezel for my Noob V2 Panda, will it be the same as a Noob V4 panda with the CF bezel?

Thanks so much folks!

The V4 dial has better printing quality than the V2 dial. Compared to the V2 Serif bezel the CF will be a huge improvement.

Reactions: Bobi01