• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
Thanks bro, I appreciate your thoughts on the matter!

I talked to a famous modder, he wants a 100€ for new hands, work included.... Waiting for reply from my TD.

I think I'll leave the CF bezel for now. I don't think it's worth it, I like it as it is.

Hi mate,

I paid 100 USD shipped from China for a complete Daytona handset some months ago. You can get 4130 handset for the same price on Ebay. However I was not sure, how these would fit the SA4130, so I went the Noob route.

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Thank you guys! I'm getting Noob hands, can't stand scratches, even though they're only visible at certain angles... Generic Daytona hands are not an option.

I won't go for the CF bezel insert for now, I'm ok with Noob one. I think it's an unnecessary expense, especially after getting the watch completely serviced ( not a cheap procedure).

I'll only install the gen spec crystal gasket.
Can someone point me in the right direction of where I can buy one? I don't feel like browsing the entire thread at speed on which RWI works lately on my phone...

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Thank you guys! I'm getting Noob hands, can't stand scratches, even though they're only visible at certain angles... Generic Daytona hands are not an option.

I won't go for the CF bezel insert for now, I'm ok with Noob one. I think it's an unnecessary expense, especially after getting the watch completely serviced ( not a cheap procedure).

I'll only install the gen spec crystal gasket.
Can someone point me in the right direction of where I can buy one? I don't feel like browsing the entire thread at speed on which RWI works lately on my phone...

Nikz19 I think he have gen gaskets for daytona but keep me for my word

cassapanca

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/12/16
52e74a8ddc90540c7cc7d80add9e2cb7.jpg

Noob v4
Gen chromalight dial
Gen bezel

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

RolexDayt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/15
black dial looks better from close view, but that white dial pops from the wrist! stands out, very nice look from a distance :D

Let’s say white in the summer, and black in the winter? :D the more watches the better, isn’t it?

kidkindacool

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/1/19
Would anyone say this is the Noob V4 insert or a good insert at that? What does anyone think?