• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob V4 Daytona's

nasar73

26/8/18
The best 116500 black dial is Noob V3 first batch :)
This is mine with CF bezel, (now gen crystal gasket) and ARF bracelet...but I don't use it. Maybe I will sell it... :)

Awesome pic!
About a year ago, I got the Noob Daytona, put an ARF V3 Dial, CF Bezel, Gen Xtal, ARF Bracelet, had it serviced... was all excited when I got it back. Think I have only worn this 3-4 times. I just don't reach for it! I took pictures earlier today to put up a post to sell. Came across your comment!
Debating whether to keep this or sell?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Awesome pic!
About a year ago, I got the Noob Daytona, put an ARF V3 Dial, CF Bezel, Gen Xtal, ARF Bracelet, had it serviced... was all excited when I got it back. Think I have only worn this 3-4 times. I just don't reach for it! I took pictures earlier today to put up a post to sell. Came across your comment!

Such a nice grail watch,serviced oof,i would never sell it,even if you wear it few times it is nice to have it in collection,watch forever

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Another question prior to ordering: I have seen many Noob subs fade on the insert markers along with their Pepsis. Can anyone with the v4 bezel insert state if their insert markers faded on the Noob Daytona?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Awesome pic!

I'm a Tona guy..I want them all..but the 116500 black dial has zero appeal to me, whereas the 116520 black dial is probably my most worn watch. Black ceramic bezel and dial do not go that well in my opinion. On the contrary the panda is just stunning

mraccountant

Known Member
6/1/19
Hi guys! I need your help. In my daytona Noob I am undecided whether to mount the Noob v3 dial or the Arf v2 one. I have both. I am attaching the photo! which one is better overall in your opinion? thank you very much

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hi guys! I need your help. In my daytona Noob I am undecided whether to mount the Noob v3 dial or the Arf v2 one. I have both. I am attaching the photo! which one is better overall in your opinion? thank you very much

Arf is better than v3 for sure but noob v4 im not sure,they improoved crispness of the subdials on v4 and hour markers are genlike on v4 imo... but arf is superior than v3 for sure

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
If your selling one you don't need, let me know, may be interested (if it will fit).

Last edited:

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17

has the ARF dial already been shaved? Strange...

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I have a question regarding hands of the Noob V4. Mine seem to look scratched in certain angles, especially the chronograph hand. Is it possible to source hands as a part from TDs?

Bobi01

2/2/19
I have a question regarding hands of the Noob V4. Mine seem to look scratched in certain angles, especially the chronograph hand. Is it possible to source hands as a part from TDs?

Sure bro just ask your TD,or when you buy new watch he will definetly source you hands only for noob

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Sure bro just ask your TD,or when you buy new watch he will definetly source you hands only for noob

Thank you for your reply! Do you have an idea of how much a set of hands would cost?

Another general question - do you guys still feel that the CF bezel is a worthy upgrade of the V4?

Bobi01

2/2/19
Thank you for your reply! Do you have an idea of how much a set of hands would cost?

Another general question - do you guys still feel that the CF bezel is a worthy upgrade of the V4?

I think maybe 30-40 dolars
about bezel,i didnt see in real life v4 but in picture looks very bright and decent so i think isnt worth until it starts to fade,you will see from time to time,why to upgrade if you think it is bright enough?
About CF, latest batch is very bright and genlike
so imo dont change until you think that your bezel is starting to fade in color and not bright enough :)

KtsItaly

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/12/20

Absolutely the ARF.. it is perfect

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I think maybe 30-40 dolars
about bezel,i didnt see in real life v4 but in picture looks very bright and decent so i think isnt worth until it starts to fade,you will see from time to time,why to upgrade if you think it is bright enough?
About CF, latest batch is very bright and genlike
so imo dont change until you think that your bezel is starting to fade in color and not bright enough :)

Thanks bro, I appreciate your thoughts on the matter!

I talked to a famous modder, he wants a 100€ for new hands, work included.... Waiting for reply from my TD.

I think I'll leave the CF bezel for now. I don't think it's worth it, I like it as it is.

Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

2/2/19
Thanks bro, I appreciate your thoughts on the matter!

I talked to a famous modder, he wants a 100€ for new hands, work included.... Waiting for reply from my TD.

I think I'll leave the CF bezel for now. I don't think it's worth it, I like it as it is.

No problem bro you are welcome everytime
you mean you will leave v4 for now?