• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best sub nowadays

MagicBand

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
Hello guys, Need your help, which SUB on a budget of up to $ 500 is the best nowadays compared to the gen and in quality? Should I go with ZZF or noob or any other model at all?
Waiting for your opinions. Thanks!

Mr Seamaster

Renowned Member
27/4/12
68947c20d91058e49640586081b59890.gif

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
It’s still R factory that makes the best sub. It’s close though. But R factory makes everything look so damn gen it’s ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MagicBand

MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
It’s still R factory that makes the best sub. It’s close though. But R factory makes everything look so damn gen it’s ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! How can I Find a good dealer for the R factory?
Any recommendations?
and yes I know there is no R factory. Serious answer please?

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
and yes I know there is no R factory. Serious answer please?
Oh, there really is an R factory. And they recently announced that they’re releasing the very best version so far...

Hence the advice that you might want to wait.

MagicBand

MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
Oh, there really is an R factory. And they recently announced that they’re releasing the very best version so far...

Hence the advice that you might want to wait.

Wow. Great answer :(.

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
Here’s a story. Someone joins a forum. He had a basic question which seems reasonable. He’s a busy guy and let’s be honest a little bit lazy. Instead of searching the forum and doing his own research first, he asks a question, seems reasonable right?

All the other members see the question and think to themselves, hang on hasn’t this question been answered many times already? The other members wonder why they should invest time answering the question again, particularly when so many of these types of new members piss off once they’ve bought their watch, never visiting the forum again to help out a community that helped them.

These long standing members then ponder on the literally hundreds of other similar questions asked by busy and lazy people who didn’t take the time to research and then fucked off once they got their watch. These long standing members thought: I’m fed up with this, I’m just going to write smart arsed replies to this busy / lazy new member because I’m done with helping lazy people who won’t take the time to read the valuable information herein.

The end.

giphy.gif

MagicBand

MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
Actually I have checked a lot. Think
the zzf is better in most parts. But still confused so want your help because some of you have more knowledge than I have, I’m new to the rep world, and some of you have more experience.
And I’m not only asking for buying I want to learn.

Last edited: