• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF V3 Asian Clone 3285 Movement Released

abs10

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/2/10
Hugely underrated watch among the gen community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
One of those was my first Rolex and after many reps, I just made one of those today from parts I've been collecting. This one is special.

16008896711232.jpg

This is literally a great classic.....in the '90, in Italy, this reference was THE Rolex ........ great and charming still today, my friend, and yours is amazing!!

Reactions: KJ2020

mikeanh77

13/11/18
Asia
does anyone happens to have a picture or close up of the gen calibre 3285 in the 126710blnr.
Im about to bought the watch grey market so i need some picture for reference.
Thanks for the help

xjjamess

14/9/20
Hi everyone, I have been encountering issues with my GMF 3285 that i purchased back in Nov. 2020 as original owner. I wore the watch for about 2 weeks and afterwards I just left it alone due to the constant movement issues. The issues I am having is the watch stop running or time appear to jump around or pause at random (pause as in its skipping a few seconds/minutes and resume). Not too familiar with the issue. I been looking around the forum but Im am not sure if the "timebomb" is related to my watch and the movement inside as many of the threads talk about other movements which appear to be unrelated to mine? or maybe they are the same I still dont know. If anyone can help shed some info and point me in the correct direction, Please and thank you in advance. Please see the photos attached.

awp14

Horology Curious
26/4/21
I have the opportunity to purchase a V3 BLNR GMT and am wondering the same thing. I am waiting for QC photos. I will make sure to ask for movement pictures. Eric from GeekTime seems awesome, but I noticed the listing is for a SA3285 movement, and the photos are advertising it as 3186 movement. Any advice as to what to stay away from?

awp14

Horology Curious
26/4/21
I have the opportunity to purchase a V3 BLNR GMT and am wondering the same thing. I am waiting for QC photos. I will make sure to ask for movement pictures. Eric from GeekTime seems awesome, but I noticed the listing is for a SA3285 movement, and the photos are advertising it as 3186 movement. Any advice as to what to stay away from?

awp14

Horology Curious
26/4/21

BMW M

3/2/16
Can anyone provide their experience so far with this GMF 3285?

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
Can the GMF 3285 movement take an un-modified gen dial?

Last edited:

mule play

7/3/13
What does the v4 fix /address over the v3? This is not clear from Trusty’s page. Also, given all of the aforementioned GMF movements in earlier versions, how do we know what we’re paying for with the v4?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
What does the v4 fix /address over the v3? This is not clear from Trusty’s page. Also, given all of the aforementioned GMF movements in earlier versions, how do we know what we’re paying for with the v4?

There is some discussion about the GMF V4 in the thread linked below.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/10090860-arf-pepsi-released

It looks to me like the only significant difference is an updated insert. The previous GMF Pepsi insert was not great. The V4 movement is the new SA3285 which is the subject of this thread. It is not a movement I can recommend.