• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Battle Has Already Begun

Tete

4/11/16
Why is it so hard to centre the markers/numbers?

like gen, they are closer to the inner edge, this is how it should look. Anyway if the Arf V4 sample from Puretime is correct, for me it is horrible, dial with square indexes and case equally wide and ugly.

photos insert gen on chrono24:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Actual photo of a 126610

Zh7sPQ.jpg

https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex-submariner-date-126610-black-ceramic.html

Reactions: jcher

Tete

4/11/16
KJ2020 good note, even in 126610 the same thing happens, it is not a defect, its design is like this

Reactions: KJ2020

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
” None come close “..... well that’s just not correct. They are scary close, I have a couple of reps in rotation with my gens and they are pretty much identical. Yes you can see I tiny difference in the CG on the ZZF hulk, but nothing you would ever notice in real life, or if you are not comparing it side by side with a gen. But I do agree with you, the new VSF case looks very promising, and possible the best case to date. I got one on order, and it could be the base for my next franken hulk

Why do you think it's the best case? I see everyone posting best case but I've never seen the explanation for this.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Hopefully, if many of their units don't sell. And personally can't see a reason to buy v4 myself. They might take the hint to do better...

Yeah, there isn't really any reason to get the ARF V4 over the other possibilities, maybe just for the bracelet, but imho it's not worth it.

Hopefully ARF starts doing something good.

They took 1 year to make a 116710 BLNR, 1 year just for a bezel. and they are still using the SH3186...

They really are taking their sweet time to upgrade their production, very disappointing, hopefully they do best with the 126XXX models.

Jaybrad

Horology Curious
16/4/20
I've got a *********************************************************************************************** for sale. I'm just an honest guy looking for someone to appreciate this. I accept *********************************************************************

Last edited by a moderator:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I've got a *********************************************************************************************** for sale. I'm just an honest guy looking for someone to appreciate this. I accept *********************************************************************

Nope.

Do that again and you'll be banned.

Reactions: QueTip

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
puretime

Is ARF still working on the new subs? When are they going to release them? All the other factories released the 126610, but I am still waiting for ARF. I really like my ARF Subs, especially with the A2824 movement. Also, Will they release the 126619LB?

StrangwaysAtoll

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/5/22
Jamaica
puretime The VS 3235 have a manufacturing flaw that as of June 2022 isn’t completely fixed and routinely crops up. The VS3235 cannon pinion seems to be a common fail. Please pass on to the factory. Equates to the hour and minute hand barely moving (yet the second hand will be accurate). It likely will pass a QC on a time graph as that is just measuring a few seconds. A real test would be recheck in 12-24 hours and it will identify the failure.