• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rose Gold Day-Date 40 Olive Green Dial

il8

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/17
Hey guys,

So I'm after the following watch;

Now from all the research I've done there's no quality rep of it with the correct dial colour, so I've been thinking of franken one, by either buying a genuine dial or getting the dial made. The gen dials are impossible to find and it's hard to get one made.

Does anyone know where I could either get the watch or the dial?

Thanks!

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
As far as I know you can’t do much in terms of adding gen parts due to the movement or at least with significant modification. The most I have seen done to a DD is a gen Crystal. Even if possible sourcing gen parts is extremely hard and if you did would be £££.

DD is my grail watch but due to limitations of even adding a day wheel I haven’t pulled the trigger on a rep.

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Had this rep from Bp .......but it had too many flaws.... the gold colour is way off , also the dial color and sunburst effect..... This is my grail watch but i'll have to give this dream up .... or wait till i win some millions haha ^^

• Love
Reactions: Barajacko and il8

il8

26/7/17
that still looks REALLY good! Have you got a link?

Return.Andrew

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
5/4/20
Had this rep from Bp .......but it had too many flaws.... the gold colour is way off , also the dial color and sunburst effect..... This is my grail watch but i'll have to give this dream up .... or wait till i win some millions haha ^^

Did you end up comparing it to gen? I thought BP's rose gold color was pretty accurate. I thought the dial color was pretty accurate too

Reactions: DonHelmut

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Did you end up comparing it to gen? I thought BP's rose gold color was pretty accurate. I thought the dial color was pretty accurate too

Well, lets say the gold looks decent..... but the dial is way off and far from gen look...

il8

26/7/17
I've seen some reps with a green dial but looks awful, this one looks pretty decent tbf, I could do with comparing but doesn't look that bad!

Barajacko

Horology Curious
2/2/23
Germany
Looks really pretty I must say 😯
I read that the new ones from GMF have a proper rosegold and the dial also looks quite good.
Anyway a dream watch for sure.

Barajacko

Horology Curious
2/2/23
Germany
Looks really pretty I must say 😯
I read that the new ones from GMF have a proper rosegold and the dial also looks quite good.
Anyway a dream watch for sure.