• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Factory VS3135 Movement New Release Announcement

Rol.exe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/20
New Zealand
Is it likely that this upcoming batch of 11s will be the last with the release of the 12s and the announcement that the race is on with development of the 12s as many factories now have their hands on new gens? If so, as an OOTB collector, I hope:

1. That we will finally see a model released by VSF or one of the others that meets super rep or at least first class status; and
2. That initial releases of the 12s are of similar quality and detail as these 11s and that we don't have to go back to the drawing board and for it to take years before the 12s are on par with what we are now seeing with the 11s.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17

2. That initial releases of the 12s are of similar quality and detail as these 11s and that we don't have to go back to the drawing board and for it to take years before the 12s are on par with what we are now seeing with the 11s.

Maybe they started drawing sometimes ago, starting from 3235 movement. trustytime listed it few days back, maybe he have some information to share with us?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Pretty sure first LN then LV the rest will follow. But ofc maybe next year for smurf.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
any info on when the smurf will be released or is that one still just theory yet?

I asked Andrew the same question and he replied that for sure they will make the smurf. Unfortunately for those of us waiting for something as good or better than the noob v7 will have to wait. First the black one then the hulk then maybe the smurf. According to Andrew.

edeneng

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
Buy a ZZF v2, mod it with the RXF Crystal, ARF Strap, and VS3135 and it will be the best rep so far!

Reactions: Darkness5.0

tsyeo4

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
The big question mark for this vs3135 is does the incabloc good enough to hold the escape wheel and take in the shock impact of a force consistently. Gen are designed for that force. It would be really funny if that is the failure point of this movement. We will soon find out it is gen spec or not.

Reactions: KJ2020

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
The big question mark for this vs3135 is does the incabloc good enough to hold the escape wheel and take in the shock impact of a force consistently. Gen are designed for that force. It would be really funny if that is the failure point of this movement. We will soon find out it is gen spec or not.

That's a good question. Time will tell.

Hopefully I'll get one to review soon

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
I asked Andrew the same question and he replied that for sure they will make the smurf. Unfortunately for those of us waiting for something as good or better than the noob v7 will have to wait. First the black one then the hulk then maybe the smurf. According to Andrew.

This! I have been waiting for a better option than the noob or GMF.

Reactions: kavorca1

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
This! I have been waiting for a better option than the noob or GMF.

The hulk will never be a good rep. It is on SS. It is an instant tell and makes the watch look cheap. Its the equivilant of buying a gold watch. It is an instant tell if one were to hold it.

Baffles me why someone would want this