• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mini Review of RXF's 116610LN

1675Fanboy

3/9/15
Yes, because the ZZF is the bestest most super duper - must be as you seem so determined to point It out at least 10 times in every other sub thread...

Haha haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
ZZF neck tattoo next? Sweet. They are good, I have the Hulk but I might just give the RXF black one a go.

I'm thinking the same as well it's an awesome watch for V1 but would probably wait for the RFX 3135 version.

There was a debate in this thread about 2824 vs 3135 I wonder why anybody never mentions that the true clones 3130/3135 are completely silent. With the ETA clones you can clearly hear the rotor noise / rotor spinning if you shake the watch or your wrist while wearing it. That's in my opinion another valid reason to choose the true clone movement.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I'm thinking the same as well it's an awesome watch for V1 but would probably wait for the RFX 3135 version.

There was a debate in this thread about 2824 vs 3135 I wonder why anybody never mentions that the true clones 3130/3135 are completely silent. With the ETA clones you can clearly hear the rotor noise / rotor spinning if you shake the watch or your wrist while wearing it. That's in my opinion another valid reason to choose the true clone movement.

Well you're going to be disappointed in the the new gens then because the 3235 due to the ceramic bearings is known to have rotor noise.

BRIZZZ67

Known Member
6/10/16
It’s a very good piece at the price . I’m very happy with mine and Im looking forward to see how these guys grow . As well as a good rep it also feels like a good watch . Quite good winding , no bezel play , clasp snaps into place well and glidelock works as smoothly as my gen no date . Maybe a little more resistance on the bezel .However mo one does a bezel action like Rolex so it’s so difficult to replicate well . Bezel pip could be a little smaller and a little more muted but generally a very good effort

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
OP please don't disappear and show us some more Black Hole pictures of the XF! kennygconspiracy
Just for that, here's a full gif! Look at that sexy crystal ;)

(https://ibb.co/5FJ5rvm)

(it wouldn't allow me to upload a gif so here's a link above)

Screenshot: Nice black hole effect!

Sent from my RXF 116610LN using Tapatalk

99033b0b03e2a4bc50e253b2e1261b46.jpg

Last edited:

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
I’m really impressed with the regulation of the movement. So far it’s gained only 2 seconds in 50 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reps are no joke anymore. My IWC 5027-08 has kept perfect +0s for months. Absolutely crazy.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1675Fanboy

rashshane

1/4/14
Hi guys! It's been some time since I've caught up in the rep game. Been thinking of getting a hulk rep and been reading up pages and pages.

Would like to clarify some points, although it's been disputed but most have stated that the best ootb is the zzf v2s. There are also upcoming releases from. ARF, Zf and ZZF from what I know.

However I got really interested in the RXF release from a value stand point. Am I right to say that there are no hulk releases from RXF? Cause I've read from somewhere that RXF and VSF are the same factory?

If not, would you guys say that the v10s youth edition is a another great hulk rep from a value standpoint? Appreciate your guys opinions. Thanks!

Rol.exe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/20
New Zealand
RXF and VSF are the same and it appears to me the RXF 116610LN with the 2825 movement may be the only one to be branded as RXF. All the new releases with the 3135 movement are branded as VSF releases. There is a Hulk in this lineup which kennygconspiracy has pre-ordered. It looks promising and if you can wait a while, he may do another one of his awesome mini-reviews. Personally, I'd wait to sed that before deciding between the ZZF and the VSF to see which one best suits your tastes.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
RXF and VSF are the same and it appears to me the RXF 116610LN with the 2825 movement may be the only one to be branded as RXF. All the new releases with the 3135 movement are branded as VSF releases. There is a Hulk in this lineup which kennygconspiracy has pre-ordered. It looks promising and if you can wait a while, he may do another one of his awesome mini-reviews. Personally, I'd wait to sed that before deciding between the ZZF and the VSF to see which one best suits your tastes.

Thanks buddy! Aye, I'll do my best with the VSF LV when I get it. The shout-out and compliment is much appreciated!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

rashshane

1/4/14

Thanks so much for clarifying!!