• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6F New Launched Rolex Submariner 116610LV

Thanks, nice review!

Comment

smoke thoughts bro?
      WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Looks great as usual in these comparison pics, but will need to see it in person. Exciting times.. which factory will be the best this year in producing the hulk..
        Reps:
        ARF 116234 Silver Datejust (Superfranken)
        VSF Aqua Terra Black
        ZF 15500 Royal Oak Black

Comment

Originally posted by Stuvetjee View Post
          smoke thoughts bro?
          Looks good part from the rehaut and the dial error on the r
          also there is no pics of the actual watch on parts of the watch impossible to evaluate without seeing a puc of the entire watch.at least they realise the sel should be recessed

Comment

I wish there was a pic of the whole watch and not just parts of the watch..keep me updated on this thread as this could be pretty good

Comment

Can't trust any of these release pics. Hope the actual watch looks good when someone receives it.
              I use a Jubilee bracelet as a cockring

Comment

Originally posted by smoke View Post
                I wish there was a pic of the whole watch and not just parts of the watch..keep me updated on this thread as this could be pretty good
                from the legend himself

Comment

It is always very hard to judge the value of a watch with the pictures they make you believe what you want to hear for my part I will wait for the QC to make my own opinion! Does anyone know if the LN is going to be produced?

Comment

Looks pretty good from what we can see. The R on the dial looks like it has a flipper foot, lol. Ready for some divin'.
                    Last edited by KJ2020; 03-09-20, 23:47.
                    We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                    GMT Movements Explained
                    BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                    Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                    The Fantasy Watch Thread
                    Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                    Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

There was lots of expectation when V6F showed pics of the GMT but the actual watch had too many flaws. Hope the hulk story is different but something tells me the ZF release will be the real front runner.

Comment

Originally posted by smoke View Post
                        bad news, saying it will house a A2836. Hopefully more movements to choose from. Price for the V6F A2836 will be $358 to beat the other facs in pricing.

Review video comparing V6F to Noob and AR : https://v.qq.com/x/page/i3128cslfrt.html
                        Last edited by Stuvetjee; 04-09-20, 07:31.
                        WANTED: HUBLOT BIG BANG 41MM A7750. IF YOU HAVE ONE BITING DUST, PM ME!

Comment

Hands look skinny and cheap compared to ARF. Nobody beats ARF hands. Also there's a huge dial dimple.

Last edited by KJ2020; 04-09-20, 08:27.
                          We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                          GMT Movements Explained
                          BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                          Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                          The Fantasy Watch Thread
                          Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                          Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

I love how these comparisons don't highlight the protagonist watch's errors and mistakes, but are very eager to highlight with red arrows what the other factories got wrong LMAO
                            "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"

"You!"

Comment

Originally posted by mari115 View Post
                              I love how these comparisons don't highlight the protagonist watch's errors and mistakes, but are very eager to highlight with red arrows what the other factories got wrong LMAO
                              Yeah, really strange. Makes me almost wonder if they just want to sell something...

Comment

Working...
                              X