• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex 124060

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
L1270197.jpg

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/rolex-submariner-ref-124060-41mm-new-release

n1co59000

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
6/5/19
Calibre: Calibre 3230
Fonctions: Heures, minutes, secondes
Réserve de marche : 70 heures
Remontage: Automatique
Fréquence: 4 Hz (28 800 vph)
Bijoux: 31
Superlative Chronometer Certified (Certification COSC et Rolex)
Détails supplémentaires: Hacking seconds; Échappement Chronergy; Fourche à palette paramagnétique et roue d'échappement

Marque: Rolex
Modèle: Submariner
Numéro de référence: 124060

Diamètre: 41 mm
Matériau du boîtier: Oystersteel
Couleur du cadran: laque noire
index: cercles lumineux, rectangles et triangles
Lume: Oui, sur les marqueurs d'heure, les mains et perle de lunette
Résistance à l' eau: 300 mètres (1000 pieds)
Bracelet / Bracelet: Bracelet Oyster avec Boucle déployante Oysterlock et système d'extension Glidelock

Prix: 8 100 $

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
Thanks Cadows. Can’t wait!!
it seems hard to find a decently proportioned 14060M too. I guess they weren’t as popular to rep

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Hi,
I was told VSF wasn't going to do the No Date. Did you hear something recently? I'm am literally about to order the ZZF v3 no date.. If that's true, EEERT!! I'm putting on the brakes..

I can't imagine VSF not replicating one of the top reps by volume in the entire market. Makes no sense to me from a business perspective particularly if they already replicated the date version.

Tobel

6/7/17
I can't imagine VSF not replicating one of the top reps by volume in the entire market. Makes no sense to me from a business perspective particularly if they already replicated the date version.

I've read both informations. Dont forget that they would also need to replicate a different movement for the no date

I'm looking forward to a 124060 as well, but not sure it's coming soon

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
I've read both informations. Dont forget that they would also need to replicate a different movement for the no date

I'm looking forward to a 124060 as well, but not sure it's coming soon

I’ve seen ROF released one that’s currently for sale with a 2824. But I haven’t seen anyone elses advertised

Reactions: Doc.77

Stoney007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/18
USA
I've seen EW has come out with a 124060 no date. From the pictures it looks very nice. Has anyone purchased this or knows anything about EW?

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
From the pics and the video on Trusty's website, I'm not impressed and will be holding out for VSF.

The movement in the EW won't be the best, either. Probably around the 21600 bph instead of 28800, so the second hand will not be as smooth.

Don't rush. Hold out. It'll be worth the wait when VSF come to the party with a no date Sub.

Stoney007

5/6/18
USA
From the pics and the video on Trusty's website, I'm not impressed and will be holding out for VSF.

The movement in the EW won't be the best, either. Probably around the 21600 bph instead of 28800, so the second hand will not be as smooth.

Don't rush. Hold out. It'll be worth the wait when VSF come to the party with a no date Sub.

Man I hope your right.. I check the forum everyday hoping VS has released the no date. Lol... I was looking for a way to contact the VS factory to ask them if it's in the works or if they are even gonna do that model. I received my VSF Smurf last week.. When I opened that box and saw it...wow...The shitty QC pics I got were no where near what it looks like in person. The Blue dial and bezel were Amazing!! The quality is excellent. It keeps perfect time since I set it last week. I can't find a flaw in it. VSF has really knocked it out of the park with the quality.. I'm very impressed. It just feels awesome on my wrist. The bezel clicks and Snapping of the clasp sound really crisp. I can't wait to see what they do with the No Date..

Reactions: Doc.77 and SS72

Doc.77

7/1/21
Still not any good 124060 Submariner no date clone? What the hell are they waiting for? I'd put my money on it immediately!

Liscon

Horology Curious
21/11/19
Do you think it's movement related as to why it's not out yet as it is pretty easy to make the changes from the date version.

Tobel

6/7/17
Guys it's Chinese New year. Factories are basically closed for the whole month of February. Chill

Sebi91

22/12/20
I could not believe that VSF would not launch the production for the 124060. They already have most of parts nicely done thanks to the 126xxx series. I think that we just have to be patient ! At least keeping fingers crossed !

g_t

Horology Curious
18/1/21
Guys it's Chinese New year. Factories are basically closed for the whole month of February. Chill

I gotta move to China so I can take a whole month off.

When do you think I should start prodding my TD again?

Doc.77

7/1/21
I gotta move to China so I can take a whole month off.

When do you think I should start prodding my TD again?

I hope in few weeks! The demand is high...they have to come up with a good replica! Someone told me VSF is working on it...fingers crossed!

Reactions: Stoney007