• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
92d5a37645d9cd8e0aedce532bd3a2db.jpg
2e3d54a2c700b0130f084ca9d5da92a7.jpg

bd4e5bbe4d9b4aca9ab0b6e88e0a3d7b.jpg
11c599109a395f44f11049a308dc2af8.jpg
05b55c0d4508fd4ef09fca738d959a0b.jpg

Hulk dated 28th is gen, LN dated 28th is ZF and the 26th is VSF.

Checking the AR reflection colors and the black hole effect.

I personally think ZF DW is better, ZF ar reflection color is more close to genuine, black hole effect is similar. Just my own opinion.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Hulk dated 28th is gen, LN dated 28th is ZF and the 26th is VSF.

Checking the AR reflection colors and the black hole effect.

I personally think ZF DW is better, ZF ar reflection color is more close to genuine, black hole effect is similar. Just my own opinion.

ZF does look good, including the rehaut engraving which is rare. It's really too bad about these SEL gaps, without being horrible they are just not on par with ZZF or ARF, and with the price tag

Reactions: saucin and KJ2020

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
ZF does look good, including the rehaut engraving which is rare. It's really too bad about these SEL gaps, without being horrible they are just not on par with ZZF or ARF, and with the price tag

Did you check my pics my friend? Mine doesnt have any gaps.

rlx2020091402-14.jpg

I think the sample one Ryan's site was not a good one, I have reported to the maker and they will look into this.

Reactions: KJ2020

Shany

24/6/19
Hard to Tell...

Both ZF and VSF Dial Markers Are to big
Font is on Vsf better
Hands Are on zf better
Crystal Reflexion is on vsf better but crystal height on zf
Datewheel is on zf better
Insert is zf better even when i dont like the zzf inserts they Are also to dark im low light, but vsf is to light the color looks like the steel but ist should Look platin.
Pearl both misses the Color but zf is a Bit better

Case ? I dont know both Look the same

I wonder of both are genspec built so i Can plug and Play gen Parts on Both?

Reactions: majwilliams0308

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19

I think the SEL is not noticeable on the wrist. saucin what do you think? NWBIG ;)

Tobel

6/7/17
Did you check my pics my friend? Mine doesnt have any gaps.

rlx2020091402-14.jpg

I think the sample one Ryan's site was not a good one, I have reported to the maker and they will look into this.

Hey Angus, I was referring to the pictures that you posted here (the comparison with gen and with VSF), I didn't check your website. This last picture that you posted seems better indeed. If there is no SEL gap then we definitely have a great contender IMO

Reactions: KJ2020

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Hey Angus, I was referring to the pictures that you posted here (the comparison with gen and with VSF), I didn't check your website. This last picture that you posted seems better indeed. If there is no SEL gap then we definitely have a great contender IMO

Finally some consensus.

Excited for this watch to be released!!

Tobel

6/7/17
Finally some consensus.

Excited for this watch to be released!!

There is no consensus, there is a couple of opinions, and mine had a big IF in the statement.

You've already been asked to calm down with that kind of posts. No one has received the ZF and has had it in hand yet except Angus. So there is no truth yet and absolutely no consensus. Stop posting these many meaningless, misleading and annoying messages

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
There is no consensus, there is a couple of opinions, and mine had a big IF in the statement.

You've already been asked to calm down with that kind of posts. No one has received the ZF and has had it in hand yet except Angus. So there is no truth yet and absolutely no consensus. Stop posting these many meaningless, misleading and annoying messages

Me conversing with you is calm.

In addition, angus has told us that he thinks this is the best rep of the year. Which means me repeating a TRUSTED dealer's exact claims makes my statements not misleading. It makes them grounded in evidence.

As to the annoying part, you have a right to think whatever you want.

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Hard to Tell...

Font is on Vsf better
Hands Are on zf better
Insert is zf better even when i dont like the zzf inserts they Are also to dark im low light, but vsf is to light the color looks like the steel but ist should Look platin.

Thanks man this is very fair and accurate observations. Probably none of these are noticeable without side by side comparison, but nonetheless these can help folk choose which ones are more important/less important for them. To be honest even as someone who studied and is familiar with all these “tell”s, I will never be confident enough to know if someone is sporting a rep for these batch of excellent release.

Even if I am to hold it in hand, due to different lighting circumstances, the biggest tell I can rely on will not be any of these items but most likely the feel of the bracelet in my hand - something that can never be spotted in forum pictures. One of the best rep bracelet I had is the NOOB Daytona. They are so so smooth with zero sharp edge that really convey a gen feel.

puretime would you be able to comment on the bracelet quality in hand?

Reactions: Zenth

Tobel

6/7/17

In addition, angus has told us that he thinks this is the best rep of the year. Which means me repeating a TRUSTED dealer's exact claims makes my statements not misleading. It makes them grounded in evidence.

Let me put this as a genuine piece of advice, I'm not trying to argue here, but really to help you understand. Calming down has nothing to do with your tone, thankfully you haven't been disrespectful. But when several senior members are telling you that there is just too many of your posts that revolve around "hey it's super rep", "hey it's NWBIG", "I'm super excited", "I can't wait", then the wise thing to do is to take the feedback and try to act upon it, instead of pushing back systematically. That's what calming down means.

Similarly you seem to keep confusing truth, evidence and opinions. I have a lot of respect for Angus, but his claims - to use your word - remain opinions, just like anybody's here. So until people start receiving their ZF, and we have a large enough sample size of folks sharing their opinions, we can't state that a watch is NWBIG or "the best".

I don't have anything for or against ZF. My latest rep is a ZF 15400 which I love, and everybody included me would benefit from finally having a super rep 116610. But let's not jump the gun nor pollute the forum with messages that do not add value (cf a couple of sentences above).

Now this is the last time that I'll spend to explain nicely, so I hope that you reconsider your position and behavior for everyone's sake, and I thank you for that in advance

Zenth

Known Member
12/9/20
Hard to Tell...

Font is on Vsf better
Hands Are on zf better

Thank for short summarize dude!

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

Yes yes TD's words grounded evidence they must be really 1:1 as well like listed on every TD site.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy