• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

LupinThe3rd

Horology Curious
16/6/20
The day after tomorrow? They say 11th and the best probability they will pass us the watch late evening and we will upload pics on the next day.

Do you know which movement is installed on the ZF Hulk? VR3135 or SH3135 or others?

miah786

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/7/17
Which one is the gen and why?

0d0fd7331e277dc7d5fda04b232a9722.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GEN ON FAR LEFT MATE!

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Do you know which movement is installed on the ZF Hulk? VR3135 or SH3135 or others?

Same as the one that ZZF and Noob V11 use

I heard sh is no longer being produced, even AR V4 will have VR

SH is still being produced and AR will use VR3135 on their V4, but I will name it as AR3135 to avoid confusion.

GEN ON FAR LEFT MATE!

This is from the other thread my friend and the gen was already revealed (not the far left tho).

Reactions: Cadows and Tione12

Tione12

11/6/19

SH is still being produced and AR will use VR3135 on their V4, but I will name it as AR3135 to avoid confusion.

This is from the other thread my friend and the gen was already revealed (not the far left tho).

Thank you for the information about the movements mate.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
One question. Why dont you take the best parts of every factory and make a watch that will sell like a hot cookies? Or is it available on demand? For example: Noob case, RXF crystal, zzf dial and inserts, ARF hands and bracelet and VR or new VS movement (serviced and regulated) and put a $1,000 price on it.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
One question. Why dont you take the best parts of every factory and make a watch that will sell like a hot cookies? Or is it available on demand? For example: Noob case, RXF crystal, zzf dial and inserts, ARF hands and bracelet and VR or new VS movement (serviced and regulated) and put a $1,000 price on it.

1. Some parts are expensive and some are even impossible to get.

2. The makers do not like this, they will stop providing parts if they find out, and this will affect the real customers who need parts for service and repair.

3. After sales will become difficult, what if the watch is broken? We cant return the watch to the maker for repair anymore.

So I don't want to do this even it was possible.

Reactions: sputim and Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
1. Some parts are expensive and some are even impossible to get.

2. The makers do not like this, they will stop providing parts if they find out, and this will affect the real customers who need parts for service and repair.

3. After sales will become difficult, what if the watch is broken? We cant return the watch to the maker for repair anymore.

So I don't want to do this even it was possible.

Got you but at least it was a beautiful dream you have to agree

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20

I agree with puretimes response, in addition it would take away the competitive drive the factories have to keep improving their watches. Sure those might be the best currently, but in the future maybe one factory will outperform another (maybe ZF’s bracelet will outperform ARF; maybe ARF’s V4 case will outperform Noob; etc etc). Competition is healthy in a “free market economy”. The dream is that one factory will master it all. But we all know the world isn’t perfect lol... maybe one day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I agree with puretimes response, in addition it would take away the competitive drive the factories have to keep improving their watches. Sure those might be the best currently, but in the future maybe one factory will outperform another (maybe ZF’s bracelet will outperform ARF; maybe ARF’s V4 case will outperform Noob; etc etc). Competition is healthy in a “free market economy”. The dream is that one factory will master it all. But we all know the world isn’t perfect lol... maybe one day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah hopefully!

LupinThe3rd

Horology Curious
16/6/20

Thank you for your reply.
I want ZF Hulk to be installed VR3135, so I’m relieved.