• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Yeah well, whatever the conditions of the gen parts (maybe all factories use the same one gen watch lol), the proportions of ZF hands look pretty spot on.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
giphy.gif

I can’t wait anymore. Case look perfect.
Hands are great with the comparaison.
Dial look good enough
Insert good but in low light will be dimmed if it is the zzf one.

Want to pull the trigger but you say V4 arf is coming... I spend my life waiting for new release and after I hear something better will come and I just wait...

This is literally me! I was waiting for ZF but now ARF is supposed to be coming out this month. So now i HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN!

Reactions: Hidenjoy

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Hello replica master and please ignore my pics if you don’t like them.

Please let me know how to replicate the hands without scratching them and I will tell the maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Angus, ignore the fools here. Please keep sharing these side by sides. Any additional pictures of the case next to gen?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reactions: maxracingshox

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
giphy.gif

I can’t wait anymore. Case look perfect.
Hands are great with the comparaison.
Dial look good enough
Insert good but in low light will be dimmed if it is the zzf one.

Want to pull the trigger but you say V4 arf is coming... I spend my life waiting for new release and after I hear something better will come and I just wait...

You can wait until both are available before deciding

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Angus, any chance of a hand comparison from an angle instead of a head on shot.
Zzf is the best lv insert so far so no harm in using it. Will they do the same on the LN?
Thanks for the efforts buddy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tione12

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Hello replica master and please ignore my pics if you don’t like them.

Please let me know how to replicate the hands without scratching them and I will tell the maker.

Rep hands are not scratched, gen are. Thats the point bro. No hard feelings

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Yeah well, whatever the conditions of the gen parts (maybe all factories use the same one gen watch lol), the proportions of ZF hands look pretty spot on.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

No bro, do you think those factory workers would wear surgery gloves when handling the hands? The hands got scratched as hell on day 1 of the replicating process.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Angus, ignore the fools here. Please keep sharing these side by sides. Any additional pictures of the case next to gen?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

No because the case they sent to me for QC was not good enough and now they have a new case but I didn’t have a chance to compare them. They will release in a few days so you don’t have to wait too long.

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Nope because it is not a big update. They updated the movement (using VR3135) and some minor things. Will post more when I have it.

in your opinion, do you think ZF still beats ARF V4? I dont know if I can wait for it

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
in your opinion, do you think ZF still beats ARF V4? I dont know if I can wait for it

I think ZF may still marginally beat ARF this time. For what I knew, ZF has better hands, rehaut and bracelet. But ARF has already a good V3 and they are very experienced in making subs so I think you won’t regret buying anyone of them.

Reactions: Hidenjoy

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
You guys are never happy. Gen part is gen part. There is no way to slice it. A gen with these "ruined hands" is still a gen.

You guys should be saying thank you to him for making a 500 dollar replica look even better than gen hands

M8 calm down, Rolex makes the gen for a price of about 800 and you are telling me that all these rep factories sell for about 500/520$ noob even sold the GMT ii for over 600$, THEY FOR SURE CAN DO BETTER ON EVERYTHING!

Reactions: Cadows

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
M8 calm down, Rolex makes the gen for a price of about 800 and you are telling me that all these rep factories sell for about 500/520$ noob even sold the GMT ii for over 600$, THEY FOR SURE CAN DO BETTER ON EVERYTHING!

is IT thad bad for 500?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Are you in the rep industry? What makes you think they can do better but they don’t?

Reactions: saucin and Tione12

Mr.RobotAI

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/20
From now in this forum my only interest is to read / interact with TDs when they're kind enough like Angus to answer concerns. Even TDs who are busy enough and know more about the industry get questioned and interrogated by mediocre "internet experts" as if they knew any better and this thread proves that.

Imagine someone with no credentials in the industry like myself or pretty much the whole forum besides TDs, trying to have a civilised conversation about Rep watches... An army of thousands of warriors will certainly show up and make any sane person's brain melt forcefully trying to get validation that they know anything, when they clearly don't.

I just want to thank your time and all the knowledge and updates you're sharing Angus. Don't let the mediocrity of some stop your great job! Keep it up mate! :)

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
You guys have no ideas how much efforts and time I spent with all the makers to try to help them to make their watches as perfect as possible.

Why the reps are sill not perfect? Simply because they just CAN’T make them right. They want to make them right more than you can imagine.

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Are you in the rep industry? What makes you think they can do better but they don’t?

Are we forgetting that Noobs V9 1ST batch hand really nice lugs ??? Yes, they can do better + let's look at other microbrands or even cheaper watches that can do a nice slim and beautiful date wheel font but the rep factories cant do it. They don't do it better because they run a business!
No Angus, I am not in the rep industry but no one has to be to see the fact that rep factories don't do nice watches on purpose. It's enough just to have your eyes open and you will see everything.