• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Well..after having seen more and more videos on the new sub I still think the first generation of 6 digit is much better.. Can't wait for ARF v4 now!

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
Not sure if this was already posted
Just saw this video on NF v11
Looks really good

https://youtu.be/zv5CfcKW4ys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really see improvements that will be worth buying. Yes, its a replica you cant expect gen quality but let's be realistic Noob is a money $$$ milking machine. We all know that they could and are able to replicate the 116610 lugs perfectly as we saw in the V9 1st batch, also we saw in the V10 batch that was sent to sellers that the lugs were good, but when people bought watches they got completely something else. So to be honest IDK who will throw money away for the V11, personally I will not.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I don't really see improvements that will be worth buying. Yes, its a replica you cant expect gen quality but let's be realistic Noob is a money $$$ milking machine. We all know that they could and are able to replicate the 116610 lugs perfectly as we saw in the V9 1st batch, also we saw in the V10 batch that was sent to sellers that the lugs were good, but when people bought watches they got completely something else. So to be honest IDK who will throw money away for the V11, personally I will not.

The more I watch new factories/versions coming the more I think ARF is better than all of them.

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
The more I watch new factories/versions coming the more I think ARF is better than all of them.

Yes, they all did boxy lugs, but we know that Noob can do nice lugs, none of them got the bezel, date wheel, crystal or bezel correct. Arf at least did nice SEL and nice finishing / gen like bracelet. Also ZZF came and did some things better. None of the factories compete because they all know that they do shitty reps and they dont even try to get the collors or anything right

Reactions: Cadows

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17

I hold the same view - for now.

Sure, the lugs are macroscopically wide - but the 'fat lugs' trope is mostly just forum verbatim - few people actually notice it compared with those who just repeat it. They're not fat and it's not something which is going to be noticed by many.

It's not perfect, but it balances out with some pretty immaculate build quality and finishing.

My 2018 V1 was 100m+ waterproof out of the factory, and the insert hasn't faded or flaked at all. I've ordered Noobs and ZZF's for friends, and IMO, none of them are worth selling my ARF for.

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
does anyone know when arf v4 is to be expected

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
I hold the same view - for now.

Sure, the lugs are macroscopically wide - but the 'fat lugs' trope is mostly just forum verbatim - few people actually notice it compared with those who just repeat it. They're not fat and it's not something which is going to be noticed by many.

It's not perfect, but it balances out with some pretty immaculate build quality and finishing.

My 2018 V1 was 100m+ waterproof out of the factory, and the insert hasn't faded or flaked at all. I've ordered Noobs and ZZF's for friends, and IMO, none of them are worth selling my ARF for.

Whats the thing with ARF when you have to use the stock gasket with GEN crystal? Is GEN gasket too tight or loos?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
How does this look?
c8d4879ea562f4ed81e2b9f96b11a772.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Plastic wrapping on left crown guards. Gen is definitely genuine.

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
Plastic wrapping on left crown guards. Gen is definitely on right.

Midnightx

17/3/17
I guess the one on the right just has a bunch of dirt in the bezel numbers?