• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

rodri0025

Horology Curious
26/8/20
Angus,
Release date of ZF please.
I need to know who is the winner before pulling the trigger.

ZF vs Noob V11 vs ZZF V3

And what about RXF? and V6F? and what about the one I'll be building in a month at home with cardboard? Decisions decisions

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
This happen when you drive a DeLorean...kidding, yes v11 is out

I saw the release, but it's not up to ZZF in my opinion and the price is ridiculous. I believe that ZF will also be better and come at a lower price. I'd even prefer the RXF over Noob's V11.

And no jokles about my DeLorean please. :bolt:

Last edited:
Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I saw the release, but it's not up to ZZF in my opinion and the price is ridiculous. I believe that ZF will also be better and come at a lower price. I'd even prefer the RXF over Noob's V11.

And no jokles about my DeLorean please. :bolt:

Been said previously that the noob v11 was a joke...

It's just like JF did when they got the 1st place monopoly with APs, they started to sleep, release updated versions with no improvements (15400 as exemple), and then tada, they get striked by ZF passing the JF v5 as a "shitter" against the ZF v1

XF did the same with the 15202.

Pretty sure we can forget noob for the submariner, rxf, zzf, zf are there and ready to deliver proper rep for us with decent prices.

My 2 cents

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
You know there will ALWAYS be a better version of the rep watch you just purchased. It is the cicle of life, if you will.

rjk1

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/13
I hope the cyclops AR isn’t that ugly blue hole as nearly every release is. It shouldn’t have a color when looking dead-on.

TLW77

Known Member
22/6/20
They should just REPLICATE damn thing and charge it 1K everybody would buy it. They cant do proper brushing for a decade cmon...

Those are my thoughts exactly. I have no idea why they can't do just that.

Reactions: Cadows

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Those are my thoughts exactly. I have no idea why they can't do just that.

Well noob did with the v11. The last 6dig sub according to noob leader. The v11 have alot of upgrades and ppl on this forum say it is bad from a prototye picture.... Closest to gen with everything.

Source: http://www.noobvip.com/25914.

Reactions: Tione12