• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

ra1n

Known Member
29/7/20
Oh, so this is not from you then ? :)

https://puretimewatch.io/news/Rolex-...-Snapshot.html

"As for the DW font, don't worry, it will be correct when release, prototype uses old DW."

source.gif

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
And a 1675 please. Still confused why the newer models are really close to gen while the vintage ones take tons of money and work to get there...

Unfortunately, I believe the general demand for vintage reps is relatively very low. This doesn't attract the major factories to make better ones, and Cartel/ JKF/ BP are VERY complacent about it.

Reactions: Thrasher

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Oh, so this is not from you then ? :)

https://puretimewatch.io/news/Rolex-...-Snapshot.html

"As for the DW font, don't worry, it will be correct when release, prototype uses old DW."

ARF did update the DW and I admit it was not the way we expected. I don’t see the point of posting this. So ARF didn’t update the font correctly and makes everyone can’t believe any other makers that they want to make things right?

Maybe I didn’t use the words right then.

Please let me rephrase :”the maker could release the watch yesterday but after discussion and we decided to fix these before release.”

ZF is the first time making a sub and I believe they will fix it to give a better impression of their subs.

ARF let us down with the DW doesn’t mean ZF will also let us know this time.

And it was from me. I am sorry for what I said, to trust the maker to be able to fix something simple.

But still, I said things that didn’t happen, I am sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tione12

11/6/19
ARF did update the DW and I admit it was not the way we expected. I don’t see the point of posting this. So ARF didn’t update the font correctly and makes everyone can’t believe any other makers that they want to make things right?

Maybe I didn’t use the words right then.

Please let me rephrase :”the maker could release the watch yesterday but after discussion and we decided to fix these before release.”

ZF is the first time making a sub and I believe they will fix it to give a better impression of their subs.

ARF let us down with the DW doesn’t mean ZF will also let us know this time.

And it was from me. I am sorry for what I said, to trust the maker to be able to fix something simple.

But still, I said things that didn’t happen, I am sorry.

Thanks for not avoiding the tough questions.

The information you are providing it is really valuable for many of us!

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
no worry angus, like i say on my previous post , i keep my finger crossed for a very good job from ZF (and fix what you/they said) on this sub release like they have done for AP ! (i have a black 15500, wich is purely amazing !)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
no worry angus, like i say on my previous post , i keep my finger crossed for a very good job from ZF (and fix what you/they said) on this sub release like they have done for AP ! (i have a black 15500, wich is purely amazing !)

No problems buddy, glad to know we are good :)

Reactions: Sharki06

mew

18/12/15
Germany
No problems buddy, glad to know we are good :)

More importantly, do you think these bracelets will translate over to GMT II models as well?

I know everyone loves a good sub, but we really need good GMT bracelets. Side question; Which is in your opinion the current best GMT II for bracelet?

Reactions: ohmy

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Fair! How is the weight of the bracelet though ;)
You could buy a bracelet on dh gate for $12 and they still weigh the same generally.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Ok the promised pics

e7b9b5194e82c3a4b1835866226680b1.png

Is this just a sneak or is this a preview of the finished products.

I see a burn mark on the crown on the clasp, probably from tack welding it on. I've seen it on some excellent quality bracelets. Like GMF and also Noob (but never arf).

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Is this just a sneak or is this a preview of the finished products.

I see a burn mark on the crown on the clasp, probably from tack welding it on. I've seen it on some excellent quality bracelets. Like GMF and also Noob (but never arf).

Like what? Can you point it out?

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Bracelet finish overall looks good but link edges look sharp in the pics compared to gen and still no maker has rolled and polished the clasp edges correctly yet. ARF is the closest but still not up to gen standards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
The less interesting straps are usually good with noob ,zzf ,Ar ..and I have an AR strap already waiting for a zf or zzf v3 . More interesting to see the dail and case