• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
All the hype and it’s still gonna have an insert with under filled numerals that disappear in low light and are too thin. The datewheel will be questionable and the crystal will still be miles and miles away from gen like every rep crystal that has ever been produced.

I’d rather just have them a little cheaper, then throw in a gen datewheel, gen crystal and gen bezel insert and be all in for $1600 ish.

Angus is a sales person, hes just reeling everyone in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why are you so negative? Do the numerals already look underfiled to you? It looks perfect to me

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
All the hype and it’s still gonna have an insert with under filled numerals that disappear in low light and are too thin. The datewheel will be questionable and the crystal will still be miles and miles away from gen like every rep crystal that has ever been produced.

I’d rather just have them a little cheaper, then throw in a gen datewheel, gen crystal and gen bezel insert and be all in for $1600 ish.

So you still think it's poor value for money, even at 10% of the price of the genuine ?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06

Man I don’t even know which one is the best before I see them all, just all the best makers are into the SUBc so I thought we might be able to have a nice one.

I am never a good salesperson so I’ll take it as a compliment ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

foozoo58

Banned
20/11/19
Man I don’t even know which one is the best before I see them all, just all the best makers are into the SUBc so I thought we might be able to have a nice one.

I am never a good salesperson so I’ll take it as a compliment ;)

He is even humble! Best salesman ever :)

Once the ZF is released I know who I am contacting

Reactions: puretime

yuphiz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/10/19
Hi Angus, do you know if ZF will release LN together with LV? So far I only see the prototype and teaser of LV

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Hi Angus, do you know if ZF will release LN together with LV? So far I only see the prototype and teaser of LV

Only LV in the first batch and there are only 100 pcs so they want to sell the more expensive (LV) version.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Oh I almost forget, does the spring bars matter? One of them is gen.

a41134e52d98f8c18c09b6dc097304df.jpg

Just Cavalli

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
14/4/14
Only LV in the first batch and there are only 100 pcs so they want to sell the more expensive (LV) version.

As we speak the first batch will be within September, the 2nd batch LN will be in..?

Last edited:

rrr27

Banned
11/4/18
All look same to me ...
I am getting old

The first from right... and probably also the first from left

————————-

My rep:
114060 ZZF V2
Pam111 V3 Noob