• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
Why dont use my pics as reference?

I think my pics are better

rlx2020091402-22.jpg

No one's crystal is special, but ZF crystal has the same magnifying power as the gen and the same ar coating color as gen.

Which part of the clasp has not fixed? The gap is fixed.

DW is reprinting yes.

The RXF crystal is very nice. And the new ZZF V3 crystal looks promising in early photos. So yes, some crystals are special. Unless I’m crazy (perhaps I’m confused - definitely a possibility lol) you told members the ZF XTAL was going to be special....

Here is the gap you said would be fixed... still present.
b86526bfdd1bdb6165799b2a573abb80.jpg

You didn’t highly the SEL’s from the side of the watch like Intime did (you show top and bottom). Their photos showcase the issue with SEL. The SEL’s aren’t horrible, just not what people expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
The RXF crystal is very nice. And the new ZZF V3 crystal looks promising in early photos. So yes, some crystals are special. Unless I’m crazy (perhaps I’m confused - definitely a possibility lol) you told members the ZF XTAL was going to be special....
It is very close to genuine, the crystal is not that special to me, I think the most difficult part of the crystal is the cylcops, and they did it very well, have you seen RXF and ZZF V3 crystal in person, or just by pics?

Here is the gap you said would be fixed... still present.
This is the pic I took when I got the sample, it is only the angle, I think it is a shadow.
a570bdba000e5f64a613fb0493271bb0.jpg

You didn’t highly the SEL’s from the side of the watch like Intime did (you show top and bottom). Their photos showcase the issue with SEL. The SEL’s aren’t horrible, just not what people expected.
I think it is only the problem of Ryan's sample. You can also see the gap on intime's web-site on the top image.

Last edited:

MagicBand

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
29/8/20
Why dont use my pics as reference?

I think my pics are better

rlx2020091402-22.jpg

No one's crystal is special, but ZF crystal has the same magnifying power as the gen and the same ar coating color as gen.

Which part of the clasp has not fixed? The gap is fixed.

DW is reprinting yes.

Is there any chance for better
engraved rehaut photos?

Reactions: Jayalvin777

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
It is very close to genuine, the crystal is not that special to me, I think the most difficult part of the crystal is the cylcops, and they did it very well, have you seen RXF and ZZF V3 crystal in person, or just by pics?

This is the pic I took when I got the sample, it is only the angle, I think it is a shadow.
a570bdba000e5f64a613fb0493271bb0.jpg

I think it is only the problem of Ryan's sample. You can also see the gap on intime's web-site on the top image.

Angus is your sample and Ryan's sample on intime the same exact sample watch ?

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
[mention]puretime [/mention] thank you for your replies. The clasp in your picture is also off center to the right. Bit of an issue, but maybe just off in that sample. We all need to wait for QC pics. And yes Cyclops is most important. Need that nice BH.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Agnostic

Known Member
17/12/19
Any hope to see a 2 tone with blue dial (126613LB)

I‘m waiting for a 116613 Two Tone release

About Hulk : ZF > ZZF
but I’m waiting for the ARF, because I think they will Rock!

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Need some qc or real life pics now

JonasBuskas

Known Member
20/8/10
Imo mid october we will know what is the best sub of the 11series.

Last edited: