• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
there are also tons of buyers who would buy it if it cost $ 100 less. if the people start to make comparisons on how much the gen costs to establish the correct price of a replica then this is the beginning of the end and It will come to justify replicas that ootb will cost 1000 dollars

It would be totally OK if you sit next to a guy with a GEN (who waited 2 years for his btw) and there is no difference between watches.

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Angus, What are the chances this piece will be released in the next 12 hours?

Sdc83

Renowned Member
20/1/13
It would be totally OK if you sit next to a guy with a GEN (who waited 2 years for his btw) and there is no difference between watches.

ootb there will always be some difference, especially with Rolex replicas. I fully agree that these differences will hardly be noticed on the wrist. anyway, ZZF makes some great subs, the latest batch of Hulk v2s is stunning so prices higher than them are hard to justify at the same level, unless the factories put a crystal with great black hole

Reactions: Cadows

Ro13x

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
10/11/19
Europe
WOW!!!
Very too much expensive..

What do you think how much is a gen Sub in production?
You guys want a perfect rep for 25% production cost of the gen Sub!!
No idea how Chinese factories can produce gen quality for a much lower price than RLX?

I would pay up to 2,5k $ for a perfect clone and save time and nerves instead of a franken project.

Reactions: Cadows

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
YESSSSSS!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

JonasBuskas

Known Member
20/8/10
What do you think how much is a gen Sub in production?
You guys want a perfect rep for 25% production cost of the gen Sub!!
No idea how Chinese factories can produce gen quality for a much lower price than RLX?

I would pay up to 2,5k $ for a perfect clone and save time and nerves instead of a franken project.

Recurring cost around 500$ ;)

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
About $588
Excuse me...wat....
f8033ef95203a40bd41afbf3977cb94e.gif

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Yeah and let's see what the changes are.

According the ARF, they will update:

1. Bracelet and clasp

2. VR3135

3. Hands

4. Some others to be confirmed

They should use a different lume colour and update the lume plots on the dial they are still too square:

If you put an ARF sub next to another factory or a gen you see their Lume ( in daylight) it brilliant white (in colour)with a flat and smooth texture, GEN is raised, slightly grainy and off white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Puretime. Will this be a first special release only for pt customers? Not that im gonna use someone else, just wondering:) btw 100pcs will go fast... And the LN version coming later next month? Thanks

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Yes agree on the price, but if ZF nails the case(rehaut etc) it is worth alot more. Lets go gentoy!

We will see........ but i don't know why but i guess people should just wait the end of the year before invest in a new sub.

Too much releases, too much presales... let's wait the releases from all factory before place our orders.

Lawny

23/7/19
UK
Puretime. Will this be a first special release only for pt customers? Not that im gonna use someone else, just wondering:) btw 100pcs will go fast... And the LN version coming later next month? Thanks

I was wondering this as well. puretime will you exclusively be getting the first batch?

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
They should use a different lume colour and update the lume plots on the dial they are still too square:

If you put an ARF sub next to another factory or a gen you see their Lume ( in daylight) it brilliant white (in colour)with a flat and smooth texture, GEN is raised, slightly grainy and off white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will pass the words

Both PureTime and InTime will have it. LN should come next.

Yes agree on the price, but if ZF nails the case(rehaut etc) it is worth alot more. Lets go gentoy!

Yeah hopefully!

Reactions: diamant