• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
What about zzf? Ive heard they are releasing an actual v3 end of the month.

Also didnt you say that arf v4 is going to have only minor changes?

It will have VR/AR3135 so that alone is not minor and I believe they improved other things too like case, crystal and maybe even dial. DW will be great this time because it comes with the movement so trust me biggest changes come when they say “minor”.

Reactions: Kikez

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
It will have VR/AR3135 so that alone is not minor and I believe they improved other things too like case, crystal and maybe even dial. DW will be great this time because it comes with the movement so trust me biggest changes come when they say “minor”.

He didnt say anyting about the case or dial, yet. But hopefully we will see some changes this time. Please dont let us down again ARF :(

Reactions: Cadows

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
SH is still being produced and AR will use VR3135 on their V4, but I will name it as AR3135 to avoid confusion.

/QUOTE]
First of all I want to thank you for all your honest input and effort(and some times patient with some crazy thing they blame you :facepalm:)

Have any idea when ARF V4 will Be released ?
Is this a matter of months or weeks before they will be available for sale on the market?

Best regards

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
First of all I want to thank you for all your honest input and effort(and some times patient with some crazy thing they blame you :facepalm:)

Have any idea when ARF V4 will Be released ?
Is this a matter of months or weeks before they will be available for sale on the market?

Best regards

Accodring to the maker, they will release this month but I will check their samples and help them to decide if they shoud release or not.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I have both side by side and to be honest I can't really see or feel any measurable difference. Both have definitely better clasps than the noob v10 which I also have

ZF should win the bracelet competition.

masterpiece777

17/6/19
EUROPE
Accodring to the maker, they will release this month but I will check their samples and help them to decide if they shoud release or not.

Thanks a lot it’s very good news that they finally will use “ VR” Movements , hope they will improve there inlays and dials as well,for example when they would use CF dial and inserts the will be far ahead from any factory IMO (if they will use the VR dw!)

thansk for fast reply

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
He didnt say anyting about the case or dial, yet. But hopefully we will see some changes this time. Please dont let us down again ARF :(

No bro, this time all of them (at least smarter ones) will play totally different. Remember just two years ago we had two factories only. Then Rolex (other brands too but especially the Rolex) started to be very annoying with their waiting list on the one side, sky rocket prices on gray market on the other side and we started to be very demanding in the rep world on the third side. All that combined have resulted what we have today. Thats why more and more people want good watches OOTB and they are willing to pay it double. Yes, for some minority this is a hobby indeed but majority want a good watch, and now we have a great clone movements and good built quality which will get even better. So, when you put all that together, you will get a Submariner for example that is realistically 90-95% of a real one. No waiting lists. Acceptable prices comparing to real Sub and millions of people who WILL wear it proudly. I got inspired now I could write a novel but ill stop here cause im sure you get me and im also sure youll think a bit deeper about what I said here ;)

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No bro, this time all of them (at least smarter ones) will play totally different. Remember just two years ago we had two factories only. Then Rolex (other brands too but especially the Rolex) started to be very annoying with their waiting list on the one side, sky rocket prices on gray market on the other side and we started to be very demanding in the rep world on the third side. All that combined have resulted what we have today. Thats why more and more people want good watches OOTB and they are willing to pay it double. Yes, for some minority this is a hobby indeed but majority want a good watch, and now we have a great clone movements and good built quality which will get even better. So, when you put all that together, you will get a Submariner for example that is realistically 90-95% of a real one. No waiting lists. Acceptable prices comparing to real Sub and millions of people who WILL wear it proudly. I got inspired now I could write a novel but ill stop here cause im sure you get me and im also sure youll think a bit deeper about what I said here ;)

Fingers crossed

Reactions: Cadows

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
Angus leak the final pics for us of the ZF. I cannot wait until tomorrow ;)

peppercorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/18

There is a lot to be excited about right now, what with the new movement and reps coming out.
Since you have the ear of the actual movement maker, maybe you could stress how much happier many would be if the movements were, if nothing else, clean and ‘properly’ oiled from the factory. Is it even in the realm of possibility.
This alone would eliminate many end user issues.

Edit: I may have put this in the wrong thread, I have been back and forth between this and the movement thread. Lots of overlap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Pietros

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
My question Rolex didnt want to come out with the blue no date. Now who can reproduce it. The watch that should have come out.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
There is a lot to be excited about right now, what with the new movement and reps coming out.
Since you have the ear of the actual movement maker, maybe you could stress how much happier many would be if the movements were, if nothing else, clean and ‘properly’ oiled from the factory. Is it even in the realm of possibility.
This alone would eliminate many end user issues.

Edit: I may have put this in the wrong thread, I have been back and forth between this and the movement thread. Lots of overlap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sorry to disappoint you but I doubt this will ever happen, even in the far future.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Makers are usually late so please don’t be disappointed if we can’t get tomorrow. ARF V4 doesn’t have a concrete release date yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Man,
You are teasing me since one month with ZF and I will buy it from you because you leaked all the infos before.
But hey... now you non stop write about ARF is coming. I don’t know what to do...
You killing me.