Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by muiramas View Post

    I hold the same view - for now.

    Sure, the lugs are macroscopically wide - but the 'fat lugs' trope is mostly just forum verbatim - few people actually notice it compared with those who just repeat it. They're not fat and it's not something which is going to be noticed by many.

    It's not perfect, but it balances out with some pretty immaculate build quality and finishing.

    My 2018 V1 was 100m+ waterproof out of the factory, and the insert hasn't faded or flaked at all. I've ordered Noobs and ZZF's for friends, and IMO, none of them are worth selling my ARF for.
    Whats the thing with ARF when you have to use the stock gasket with GEN crystal? Is GEN gasket too tight or loos?

    Comment


      Originally posted by foozoo58 View Post
      does anyone know when arf v4 is to be expected
      They said they could release something in September

      Comment


        How does this look?



        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

        Comment


          Originally posted by puretime View Post
          How does this look?



          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Good just insert on the right looks bad. Are they both same factory?

          Comment


            Originally posted by puretime View Post
            How does this look?
            Hands on the right one look amazing. Gen?
            Originally posted by smoke
            Just like me who believes the covid hoaxs is the biggest power grab in the history of the planet.

            Comment


              Plastic wrapping on left crown guards. Gen is definitely genuine.

              Comment


                Plastic wrapping on left crown guards. Gen is definitely on right.

                Comment


                  I guess the one on the right just has a bunch of dirt in the bezel numbers?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Cadows View Post

                    Good just insert on the right looks bad. Are they both same factory?
                    Obviously not
                    Last edited by puretime; 06-09-20, 18:17.

                    Comment


                      If ZF is on the left then its full of flaws.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Midnightx View Post
                        I guess the one on the right just has a bunch of dirt in the bezel numbers?
                        Yes it is
                        Last edited by puretime; 06-09-20, 18:17.

                        Comment


                          I am impressed that the right is a sample. Figured the bezel insert was real with the dirt. Label the picture please

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Cadows View Post
                            If ZF is on the left then its full of flaws.
                            Okie, what are the flaws?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by W47chl0v3r View Post
                              I am impressed that the right is a sample. Figured the bezel insert was real with the dirt. Label the picture please
                              I mean one of them is the sample Sorry the left is the ZF.

                              Comment


                                The maker said they will release on about 11th Sept.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X