No announcement yet.

We might finally be able to answer this question in 2020

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should just REPLICATE damn thing and charge it 1K everybody would buy it. They cant do proper brushing for a decade cmon...

Comment

Originally posted by leo6929 View Post
      You know there will ALWAYS be a better version of the rep watch you just purchased. It is the cicle of life, if you will.
      Depend of the model of your watch, when you buy a ROO you've slim chance to see a better version lol
      WTB:

-TC V7X LV
      -JF AP ROO Sachin Tendulkar, 57th Street, Blue theme, classic safari, navy, black RC, POM,.. anything else, offers?

-JF Rubber Strap for 42mm ROO "White" + "Red"
      -JF Chronopassion Bezel

Got an AP biting dust? Drop me a PM!

Comment

I hope the cyclops AR isn’t that ugly blue hole as nearly every release is. It shouldn’t have a color when looking dead-on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post
          They should just REPLICATE damn thing and charge it 1K everybody would buy it. They cant do proper brushing for a decade cmon...
          Those are my thoughts exactly. I have no idea why they can't do just that.

Comment

Originally posted by TLW77 View Post

Those are my thoughts exactly. I have no idea why they can't do just that.
            Well noob did with the v11. The last 6dig sub according to noob leader. The v11 have alot of upgrades and ppl on this forum say it is bad from a prototye picture.... Closest to gen with everything.

Source: http://www.noobvip.com/25914.

Comment

Well..after having seen more and more videos on the new sub I still think the first generation of 6 digit is much better.. Can't wait for ARF v4 now!

Comment

Originally posted by diamant View Post

Well noob did with the v11. The last 6dig sub according to noob leader. The v11 have alot of upgrades and ppl on this forum say it is bad from a prototye picture.... Closest to gen with everything.

Source: http://www.noobvip.com/25914.
                It's all in Chinese.

Comment

Originally posted by rolexppapfan View Post

It's all in Chinese.
                  Bro, use google translator on the site

Comment

Not sure if this was already posted
                    Just saw this video on NF v11
                    Looks really good

https://youtu.be/zv5CfcKW4ys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Teenyweeny View Post
                      Not sure if this was already posted
                      Just saw this video on NF v11
                      Looks really good

https://youtu.be/zv5CfcKW4ys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I don't really see improvements that will be worth buying. Yes, its a replica you cant expect gen quality but let's be realistic Noob is a money $$$ milking machine. We all know that they could and are able to replicate the 116610 lugs perfectly as we saw in the V9 1st batch, also we saw in the V10 batch that was sent to sellers that the lugs were good, but when people bought watches they got completely something else. So to be honest IDK who will throw money away for the V11, personally I will not.

Comment

Originally posted by rolexppapfan View Post

I don't really see improvements that will be worth buying. Yes, its a replica you cant expect gen quality but let's be realistic Noob is a money $$$ milking machine. We all know that they could and are able to replicate the 116610 lugs perfectly as we saw in the V9 1st batch, also we saw in the V10 batch that was sent to sellers that the lugs were good, but when people bought watches they got completely something else. So to be honest IDK who will throw money away for the V11, personally I will not.
                        The more I watch new factories/versions coming the more I think ARF is better than all of them.

Comment

The more I watch new factories/versions coming the more I think ARF is better than all of them.
                          Yes, they all did boxy lugs, but we know that Noob can do nice lugs, none of them got the bezel, date wheel, crystal or bezel correct. Arf at least did nice SEL and nice finishing / gen like bracelet. Also ZZF came and did some things better. None of the factories compete because they all know that they do shitty reps and they dont even try to get the collors or anything right

Comment

I hold the same view - for now.

Sure, the lugs are macroscopically wide - but the 'fat lugs' trope is mostly just forum verbatim - few people actually notice it compared with those who just repeat it. They're not fat and it's not something which is going to be noticed by many.

It's not perfect, but it balances out with some pretty immaculate build quality and finishing.

My 2018 V1 was 100m+ waterproof out of the factory, and the insert hasn't faded or flaked at all. I've ordered Noobs and ZZF's for friends, and IMO, none of them are worth selling my ARF for.

Comment

does anyone know when arf v4 is to be expected

Comment

Originally posted by foozoo58 View Post
                                does anyone know when arf v4 is to be expected
                                Fall 2020 I believe. Late October/November

Comment

Working...
                                X