• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex announcing new releases 9/1/20

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Wristshot of the new 126610LV

IMG-9643.jpg

It truly doesn't feel bigger than the previous sub.... like at all!

I compared it to the Pepsi and it feels similar in size.

IMG-9644.jpg

IMG-9645.jpg

I didn't feel it was so special the new LV to be honest, but boy am i in love with the Pepsi! Fantastic watch, so beautiful! It really gets the new sub kneeling!

Last edited:
Reactions: jiro and stufuse

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Looking at your LV wristies, I think the black dial plays tricks on our perception of the insert colour. I would have bet my house that the new insert is a paler green than the Hulk (and a less pleasing green as a consequence) - even though I know they're the same colour. Funny how the surroundings can affect our perception of colour.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I really don't care for the wider SEL and clasp bracelet. The case and bracelet size and shape on the GMT is much more pleasing to my eye. The 126610 bracelet is FFAT.

ZjSPYP.jpg

ZjSTwW.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jiro

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Looking at your LV wristies, I think the black dial plays tricks on our perception of the insert colour. I would have bet my house that the new insert is a paler green than the Hulk (and a less pleasing green as a consequence) - even though I know they're the same colour. Funny how the surroundings can affect our perception of colour.

+1

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Wristshot of the new 126610LV

It truly doesn't feel bigger than the previous sub.... like at all!

I compared it to the Pepsi and it feels similar in size.

I didn't feel it was so special the new LV to be honest, but boy am i in love with the Pepsi! Fantastic watch, so beautiful! It really gets the new sub kneeling!

Your AD has New Subs AND Pepsi in stock? wow....that's a rare sight LOL Lucky you~

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Your AD has New Subs AND Pepsi in stock? wow....that's a rare sight LOL Lucky you~

Probably touch but can't buy. That's what many are doing I've heard.

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia

True buddy. It’s also funny that they’ve cut a short cut here by using the hulk bezel instead of inventing something new.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Not sold on the cermit at all. That two tone combination of green insert black dial doesn’t appeal to me, I’m afraid. Add in the humongous bracelet and the general big watch and I’m afraid it’s a pass. Who knows, maybe it looks great on the wrist, but it’s definitely not my cup of tea.