• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Buy NOOB V10 114060

osima

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/4/12
I've bought a 114060 in PerfectClones in June, and I see a problem. Letters (OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED) are bigger than they should be. In the web's model and in the original have same size than 1000ft-300m. Another problem is the letters SUBMARINER don't be aligned.
Then I write to noobwatch03.io and this man told me that I'll received the model he offers in his web. After a month (A MONTH) I receive a video with the same problem of the June's watch. Now I see that I had to buy a GEN dial and go.
This seller, noobwatch03.io, don't refund me the money, 565€, and I know that he wants stolen me.
The question, where I can buy a 114060 with warranty of the model I received would be the model I see in the web?

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Your local AD will be able to provide you with a warranty. Have you reached out to them to resolve this issue?

Alwaysblue99

18/7/20
One thing I've learned in the short time I've been here is that every single rep has a flaw.
some are much better than others but the only way to get a perfect watch is to buy the original from a dealer
Do the markings on the watch look the same as in the pictures they sent to you for approval?
If so then unfortunately you approved this watch and it's yours to do as you wish
If you think that the watch you were sent does not match the QC photos then you may have some recourse, but proving it will be difficult.
what you dont get though is a cooling off period
These are illegal counterfeit goods
There isn't a watchdog sorry

osima

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/4/12
This web send me a video of a watch different than the watch they offer in his web.
I answer I don't want this watch and they don't answer. I think the logical would be a refund, but this "seller" don't want listen this.

Alwaysblue99

18/7/20
I don't know if the dealer offers refund in their terms and conditions
i would guess that they would prefer you to pick another watch

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Perfect clones isn’t a trusted dealer here. You received QC pictures of the watch and accepted those. Of course the text will look different from the website you’re looking at a x10 magnified picture.

you said you bought this in june, did you receive the watch in June?

osima

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/4/12
I'm secure that behind this web there a person in Europe. Bank Account in Portugal, 4 weeks to send me a video of the watch,... Next week I arrange this problem, because if I'm in true, Europol will act.
The dealer don't says anything.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
You've wasted money already, so get yourself better educated about what you want to buy. No replica watch is exactly like the genuine one. Some come very close. Read reviews and opinions here to increase your knowledge.

Go to the Trusted Dealers tab at the top of this page, and select one of them. Look at their forum and find the link to their website. Choose your watch from one of the Trusted Dealers, and you will get what you are shown in the QC photos that they send you.

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
I'm secure that behind this web there a person in Europe. Bank Account in Portugal, 4 weeks to send me a video of the watch,... Next week I arrange this problem, because if I'm in true, Europol will act.
The dealer don't says anything.

you Sir should do some reading on what this rep business is about and how it works, seems like you don't although you are here for 8 years now (with 4 posts)

you are honestly threatening with getting police involved (Europol) having purchased an illegal item ???? seriously, better read the rules before getting in trouble

secondly, you are not clear about where you ordered your watch (perfect clones or noobwatch03.io)
both are not listed as trusted dealers here, why did you order there????? I'd say one out of 10 threads here mentions that you should only order from TD's

you did get QC pics and you approved them??? if yes, then it is your responsibility having missed the "flaws"

regarding those flaws, do you honestly think that what you mention justifies a full refund???? I don't think so

you are talking about 565€??? is that what you paid for the watch???? just asking because PerfectClones is listing the Noob V10 114060 for 378$

if you want to get some help here then you should express more clearly what your point is
from what you have disclosed so far the likelyhood for receiving help is rather small as it looks like it is you who made the mistakes and you are about to make things worse for all of us

if you have questions about the above you can PM me and I will do my best to explain

osima

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
19/4/12
I bought one watch to Perfect Clones and all OK.
Then I bought another watch to noobwatch03.io and this seller don't send me anything, only send me a video of a different watch.
I'm lawyer and I know what I say. The crime here is steal 565€ (watch price in noobwatch03.io with express shipping).
About EUROPOL, I have processed a lot of cases like this, and they aren't SWAT's (don't see films...)
Thank God, I do not care about 565€, but I have to act to prevent new cases of people who need this money more than me.

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Good luck - and thank God you're a lawyer, that will help enormously. Do let us know the outcome of the EUROPOL investigation won't you?

schlonz

Renowned Member
Supporter
1/5/16
well then, if you are a lawyer then you probably know better than me what is the best course of action
curious though why you ordered from noobwatch03.io in the first place as all indications point towards them being a scam site
never mind

good luck and keep us posted how things develop

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
I bought one watch to Perfect Clones and all OK.
Then I bought another watch to noobwatch03.io and this seller don't send me anything, only send me a video of a different watch.
I'm lawyer and I know what I say. The crime here is steal 565€ (watch price in noobwatch03.io with express shipping).
About EUROPOL, I have processed a lot of cases like this, and they aren't SWAT's (don't see films...)
Thank God, I do not care about 565€, but I have to act to prevent new cases of people who need this money more than me.

What exactly are you expecting here? You bought an illegal counterfeit item from a non trusted dealer/site and got scammed and think europol will be sympathetic to your issue. What law school did you go to?

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
every town has one.
Whats your town doing for an idiot while you are on here annoying us......