• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Review of Upcoming RXF New Submariner 116610 LN and Comparison

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
This Sub is very nice but is it me or they all have the cyclop not aligned with the date window ?

jk1846

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
I would love to know how the RXF sub holds up, my ZZF V2 is a tank, it went straight out of the box on my wrist and I wear it everyday and I work hard in it, I swim daily with it, it takes a beating my ZZF V2 is the toughest damn watch I have ever had I am afraid to buy another manufacturer at the the moment so please someone let me how the watch holds up thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JoePineapples

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
my biggest reservations now for this which are the left-justified date (just on the twenties it seems), no instant date change and the too thin lower rehaut edge. Regarding the edge I think noob does it best. it's substantial to making the dial look look wholly round and popping out of the case in gen widemouth fashion in all angles.

So I'm 1) hoping the 3135 has better date centering (plus it will have instant date change/franken options) and 2) looking for somebody with a precise lathe + skills to bore a little more out of the lower rehaut. Anyone out there with experience know if you can machine a lower rehaut edge an extra .5-1.25mm? then we'd need to take a little off the top of the rehaut so the engraving is centered top-bottom. And then we'd probably need to shorten the hand pinions a little.

If I continue to dream I'd have my machinist partner take a little off the outer edge of the insert and then a little off the inner edge as well.

Other thoughts...: CGs are better than zzf, crystal is dope although I'd always be tempted to upgrade

okay I'm done thanks

NETGLW

3/8/20
why is this thread not sticky but the ZZF V2 is?

NETGLW

3/8/20
Because pros and cons, welcome to reps :^)

i dont get it, wym exactly? like i compared the threads and this is literally the same format and from a TD aswell ;o

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

imaballa

8/9/20
Is the only “bad point” of the RXF the movement? And why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
my biggest reservations now for this which are the left-justified date (just on the twenties it seems), no instant date change and the too thin lower rehaut edge. Regarding the edge I think noob does it best. it's substantial to making the dial look look wholly round and popping out of the case in gen widemouth fashion in all angles.

So I'm 1) hoping the 3135 has better date centering (plus it will have instant date change/franken options) and 2) looking for somebody with a precise lathe + skills to bore a little more out of the lower rehaut. Anyone out there with experience know if you can machine a lower rehaut edge an extra .5-1.25mm? then we'd need to take a little off the top of the rehaut so the engraving is centered top-bottom. And then we'd probably need to shorten the hand pinions a little.

If I continue to dream I'd have my machinist partner take a little off the outer edge of the insert and then a little off the inner edge as well.

Other thoughts...: CGs are better than zzf, crystal is dope although I'd always be tempted to upgrade

okay I'm done thanks

While you're at it, mill off 0.5mm from the inside of the lugs and source an ARF SD43 bracelet!

Reactions: d3s19n