• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best in market Rolex Date Just DJ 41

talkingshadow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/13
Currently own a Marlin Pam,Omega Seamaster, Cartier Santos, Rolex Batman and Been thinking of getting a Date just as an every day office watch.

I have not been following rolex for quite some time and looked into various posts on the forum but unable to decide which one is the best 41 DJ. I have my eyes on the Wimbledon edition which looks quite classy.

https://trustytime.shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_294&products_id=21618

Any suggestion on which DJ is the best and most true to the genuine.

Cheers and thanks in advance

Teenyweeny

29/11/17
For me ARF is the best out of box
997f1bb996e7ebf8ea053898d4d8fc2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria

Yes, i would also give Arf the point ! Great feeling! The bold date can be a little pain in the eye but it is an easy fix .... just buy a gen datewheel and glue it as an overlay on the stock datewheel .

talkingshadow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/4/13
So i got tthis Arf V3 from Mary and need a independent check if all ok. Slightly concerned that timograph showing 12 s/d. do not know if this is normal for a rolex. the date window appears to be tilted to left with 9 date but appears to be in center for 10 date. may be the angle.

Appreciate any feedback.