Need Help Please... Real or Rep Submariner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Help Please... Real or Rep Submariner

Hi Guys, this has come up on the Bay in Australia, i've done a bit of homework and the bracelet appears to be fake, can anyone with more knowledge confirm this? As for the watch head i'm not sure, I'm no expert, the crown guards look fat but difficult to tell from the angles, any help would be appreciated.

Dirty junk!
    RWI SUPPORTER

Comment

Originally posted by Hor-Fan View Post
      Dirty junk!
      Thanks for the reply, Reckons he found it on the beach.... but doesn't clean it before posting it?????

Comment

Lol, someone left it there on purpose.
        RWI SUPPORTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jackster View Post

Thanks for the reply, Reckons he found it on the beach.... but doesn't clean it before posting it?????
          more like he found it in the sewers... LOL

like what Hor-fan said, the grime is left there for a reason.

Comment

If he cleans the watch it will even look worse. He’s trying to disguise it. The “I found it” is always a dead giveaway. It’s up there with the “old girlfriend/ex-wife gave it to me” and “it was part of an estate.”
            Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
            I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

It says you have been here for 3 years and 700 posts... you cant tell if something like this is fake or real??

Comment

Originally posted by Yogibear View Post
                It says you have been here for 3 years and 700 posts... you cant tell if something like this is fake or real??
                Hey there Mr 57 posts, if you don't have anything constructive to say I suggest you go and troll somewhere else! You'll find with experience that this is a friendly site where all members can have an open and free discussion without some asshat chiming in with a worthless comment, go f**k yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Yogibear View Post
                  You sure do flap at the mouth a lot.

Comment

Jesus Christ whoever has worn that watch is one filthy bugger

Sent from my iPhone 11 using Tapatalk

Comment

Faker than a fake fake. So much wrong I don't know where to start.

************************************************** ********
                      People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                      ************************************************** *************
                      hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                      ************************************************** ********
                      When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

This is such a collectors item in that totally original untouched condition! Sky’s the limit on this one!:-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tripdog View Post

You sure do flap at the mouth a lot.
                          Lol yea I'm opinionated but it comes with experience. I was just curious because I figured everyone here was a watch enthusiast like me and just absorbed all the information at hand in these forums. I spent weeks looking through all this stuff here and very much enjoyed it, so something as obviously fake as this...initially I thought this was a fun sarcastic thread because 720 posts and been here for 3 years so surely he knew but then I saw it was a genuine question and I was like wow really? Lol

I wont respond though to jackster reply and start a flame thread. I dont swear at people or name call.

Comment

I am a watch enthusiast, that's why i'm here. I admit that I don't have an eye for detail, and yes although I have been here for quite a while I really struggle with what others seem to find so easy, that is, distinguishing the fine details that make it possible to detect a piece of crap from a good rep. So if anyone would like to start a list of all the things that scream bad rep on this particular watch I would be very grateful for the education. I know the bracelet is a rep so can we just stick to the head. I'll start.....

1. The Crown Lugs are too fat.

Comment

I am a watch enthusiast, that's why i'm here. I admit that I don't have an eye for detail, and yes although I have been here for quite a while I really struggle with what others seem to find so easy, that is, distinguishing the fine details that make it possible to detect a piece of crap from a good rep. So if anyone would like to start a list of all the things that scream bad rep on this particular watch I would be very grateful for the education. I know the bracelet is a rep so can we just stick to the head. I'll start.....

1. The Crown Lugs are too fat.
                              Everything is wrong so no need to bother any further!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X