• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Submariner No Date 114060

geoxman

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/2/19
just got my QC pictures and I think it looks fantastic. Now I need to figure out how to post them.
and yes dickhead I think you knew what meant, just so it will make you happy the bezel INSERT

RedRolex

Horology Curious
4/9/20
Thanks for the info. I may buy this as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
just got my QC pictures and I think it looks fantastic. Now I need to figure out how to post them.
and yes dickhead I think you knew what meant, just so it will make you happy the bezel INSERT

I'm skeptical that they pvd the insert. Its normally described as correct platinum colour. Those that plate tend to make a fuss about it. I' thought that arf intentionally make there inserts deeper to try and avoid the flaking issue. Someone pit up pics of an arf gmt recently that had badly flaked

Last edited:

roro6263

Renowned Member
6/7/11
just ordered this ARF thanks!. First time it fell through but Puretime said they could get it. Looking forward to checking out the quality. It looks great
Me too, at the beginning of August and I'll get it today !!:p

geoxman

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/2/19
I'm skeptical that they pvd the insert. Its normally described as correct platinum colour. Those that plate tend to make a fuss about it. I' thought that arf intentionally make there inserts deeper to try and avoid the flaking issue. Someone pit up pics of an arf gmt recently that had badly flaked

I have also seen it on the GMT but only GMT. I asked PT and they said it was. Here is the description on their site and it also states platinum plated
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...arf1-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-a2824.html

roro6263 congrats on finally getting it!

roro6263

Renowned Member
6/7/11
Hi all,

I just took the time to take some pictures for you ;). The plastics are still on the watch. Bracelet not sized.
You can compare the lume shots with my little and valiant Sharkey.:)

Read you later.

J84

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Hi all,

I just took the time to take some pictures for you ;). The plastics are still on the watch. Bracelet not sized.

Read you later.

Hi do you think it's better than ZZF?

guybythelake

13/7/14
Hi all,

Read you later.

Looks really good. If the bezel coating does last, i have to say ZZF has a real contender.

RedRolex

Horology Curious
4/9/20
Nice pick up. Fits really well on your wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Looks very nice, you got a good one.