• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF Submariner No Date 114060

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Very vague question mate. Yes, know about it. What is it you want to know? Lots of info on the A2824 movement available, and the rest of the info appears to be available from the images. You'll probably get better responses with specific questions. But I'd recommend using the Search function first :)

Reactions: Giorgiosyr

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
I think what OP is trying to say is, is this a new model? From my understanding only Noob and ZZF made the no date sub (I may be wrong, please don’t quote me on this). If that’s the case this could be pretty interesting.

I believe one of the biggest issues with the ARF subs is the terrible DW font. Not an issue on the no date sub ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
If buy the ARF but put a zzf v2 dial in with the LV v2 hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guybythelake

13/7/14
Very vague question mate. Yes, know about it. What is it you want to know? Lots of info on the A2824 movement available, and the rest of the info appears to be available from the images. You'll probably get better responses with specific questions. But I'd recommend using the Search function first :)

This was not a "what is the best submariner questions"... lol

Next time i post I need to make a disclaimer, something like "Negative replies not required."

guybythelake

13/7/14
Yes.

Don't take it too personal, but you merely tried to hide a "Who has the best..." question in your post.

No. Not hiding anything...
I may not have the post count you have but i am not new to the rep game. Right now I have a Noob V8 no date sub with gen bezel and arf bracelet. So that is the BEST for ME.

Far as ARFs go,I also have a ARF panda and ARF GMT, both are pretty good OTB. When i replaced the bezel on the GMT with gen, the ARF bezel was very very close. I was hoping they fixed ARF sub misaligned numbers on the bezel issue and i wanted to hear some opinions about the new sub. I am gonna get an other no date so i can get mine back from my wife....lol. right now I am leaning towards ZZF.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Yes.

Don't take it too personal, but you merely tried to hide a "Who has the best..." question in your post.
I dont think so. He was simply mentioning about the new release from ARF and see if anyone's aware of it. Which probably happens almost every time big factories come up with new versions of their reps. But in this case, there was already a thread about it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

guybythelake

13/7/14
Ive ordered it and got my QC

it looks good. IMO ARF has the only bezel insert reflects light like gen. The reflections get slightly curved, distorted near edges of the insert just like gen. All other reps reflect light like straight lines in the bezel. Enjoy it.

Tobel

6/7/17
Ive ordered it and got my QC

Not sure what's the purpose of this post. If it's for illustration as a new model then thanks for sharing with the community, if you're asking for feedback then please read the rules and remove these pics. Thanks
​​​​​​

geoxman

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/2/19
I am still interested in the bezel? Puretime states it is platinum plated. and wondering if it still will flake

Tobel

6/7/17
I am still interested in the bezel? Puretime states it is platinum plated. and wondering if it still will flake

There's a thread on the latest ZZF insert on page 1, take a look at it

geoxman

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/2/19
just ordered this ARF thanks!. First time it fell through but Puretime said they could get it. Looking forward to checking out the quality. It looks great