• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610LV Noob V10s A2836 - Pricedrop 268$ - Puretime

GMT-3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/20
Perhaps they have used difference versions in different batches.

Here is a photo of the movement in the Noob V10 that Logixa reviewed in October 2019, which shows the SA3135/VR3135 movement:

IMG-20191027-194922.jpg

Most likely it is not about updating, but lots. Unfortunately we can't see pictures of the mod in QC, so it's the same as playing the lottery when buying a Noob V10. Mine unfortunately came with the SA movement (old) and I could only know it was this movement because my watch was a problem and I had to send it to a watchmaker here. The clock stopped running when the rope was activated. I had to shake it to get it working again.

Spoons

Supporter
Patron
Certified
21/4/19
Most likely it is not about updating, but lots. Unfortunately we can't see pictures of the mod in QC, so it's the same as playing the lottery when buying a Noob V10. Mine unfortunately came with the SA movement (old) and I could only know it was this movement because my watch was a problem and I had to send it to a watchmaker here. The clock stopped running when the rope was activated. I had to shake it to get it working again.

That is unfortunate. Which TD did you order from? Did the TD's photos show the old SA3135 or the new SA3135/VR3135? This is why I always ask that a picture of the movement be included in the QC pictures.

Reactions: KJ2020 and GMT-3

GMT-3

23/7/20
That is unfortunate. Which TD did you order from? Did the TD's photos show the old SA3135 or the new SA3135/VR3135? This is why I always ask that a picture of the movement be included in the QC pictures.

I was a beginner at the time. It was my first REP and I bought a seller here in my country. After that clock, I started to study more about this world of replicas and that's how I got to know RWI.

arpa90

2/11/18
Ive ordered this from sead and currently also waiting on QC.

Ive asked him about it being noob or not. And he said he "thinks" its not noob factory. Which i found kinda strange that he doesnt know this for a fact.

kiz1

Renowned Member
9/11/15
I asked PT whats the main difference, they said mainly the steel. On the insert, they said its different, but not obvious...

This statement would stand if the whole watch was different and from a different factory.

Not sure which to order. V10 or this V10s.

Would love to hear some experts thoughts on this.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I asked PT whats the main difference, they said mainly the steel. On the insert, they said its different, but not obvious...

This statement would stand if the whole watch was different and from a different factory.

Not sure which to order. V10 or this V10s.

Would love to hear some experts thoughts on this.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

v10s is the Youth Edition, I'm not sure if it would have the same bezel construction as the V10 but visually it looks much better imo

Reactions: Pogostik

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Update: Li at JTime confirmed availability. Asked for QC images. Stay tuned.

Updated 2.0 Li will be getting a major order for QC's in the next few days. It's very popular. I asked if I can place an order and pay after QC like with Eric at GeekTime.

Update 3.0 Lmao Li said no to the GeekTime policy of paying after QC. I'll have to badger him for sample QC photos in a few days.

Update 4.0 Eric confirmed that it is NOT noob factory that sells that watch. He says it is a fake of a fake, made by a small unknown factory.

Whatever the case it, the watch looks damn good. I'll be ordering one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

244bb4b35d0eed27956fc7ac6bc9f4e3.jpg

There's been a bit of conflicting information it seems. This is what I've heard from Li, this would probably make sense too, tbh.

As an update, has anyone received QC's yet?

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
To make thing interesting, heard v6f is coming g out with their sub. No pics yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arpa90

2/11/18
So anyone got their QC yet? Still waiting. Wonder what the hold up is.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

116613LN Youth Edition on ts-stations: https://www.ts-stations.cn/goods.php?ProId=27215

Wonder if they'll bring out a bluesy too.

I would steer clear of Noob "gold" on cheap reps. I put some weak adhesive tape on a Noob TT bracelet to protect it while regulating it. I do this to avoid taking the bracelet off and because the bracelet flips around constantly as the watch positions change on the timegrapher

When I took the tape off the "gold" plating came off onto the tape. Wow, seriously?! I ended up having to completely remove the top layer of plating. The base layer is a slightly different color.

bj1IQ.jpg

bj9dL.jpg

Reactions: Fervid

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I would steer clear of Noob "gold" on cheap reps. I put some weak adhesive tape on a Noob TT bracelet to protect it while regulating it. I do this to avoid taking the bracelet off and because the bracelet flips around constantly as the watch positions change on the timegrapher

When I took the tape off the "gold" plating came off onto the tape. Wow, seriously?! I ended up having to completely remove the top layer of plating. The base layer is a slightly different color.

bj1IQ.jpg

bj9dL.jpg

Oh wow. I'll definitely stick with ARF then if I'm ever looking for a bluesy haha. Thanks for showing me this.

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Oh wow. I'll definitely stick with ARF then if I'm ever looking for a bluesy haha. Thanks for showing me this.

I've never had any trouble with BP "gold", even the thin plated models.

Both BP plated, bracelet clasps and two links either side protected with cell phone screen material. Both are flawless at 8 months old.

15837121158330.jpg

15806110308628.jpg

WHCZS.jpg

WHBhJ.jpg

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under

Both BP plated, bracelet clasps and two links either side protected with cell phone screen material. Both are flawless at 8 months old.

Those look beautiful bro! I've definitely had the impression that BP have nailed their gold plating, I'd love to get one of their DayDates personally.

Reactions: KJ2020

Firecomet

13/5/18

15837121158330.jpg

15806110308628.jpg

WHCZS.jpg

WHBhJ.jpg

You cut it yourself? Or you bought it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk