• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ROLEX SKY-DWELLER 326934 GEN VS NOOB ( $22,000 VS $398)

Brunswick

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/19
OP if you have the original can you please post a video of both watches running? I'm curious how the beat rate will translate on the wrist

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Hi all,

Any suggestions where can I buy that watch from?

You can check on Ali Express. A member got one not too long ago. It was likely a long stocked leftover from Noob, as they were unavailable from Noob since before 2021, and Noob is now out of business.

Some info here

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...9-decided-to-buy-sky-dwaller-blue-but-worried

Mine with replacement GMT wheel

16254197313401.jpg

Reactions: MikeMeezy77

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Heh, just a dabbler and a babbler bro but thanks. The key to success is many failures.

I'm sure that's not even remotely close but a sure mark of your tenacity and commitment to a hobby that you love!

Reactions: KJ2020

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Now when im looking at this noob dial i cant believe that no factory still cant replicate dial color and sunburst like noob replicated gen blue dial

Reactions: KJ2020

Shanostyle

16/7/22
United States
Hey Guys

Today I received the sky blue noob.

here Is some review that I did and hope it will contribute to our community and some suggestion for who are willing to purchase it.

Negativo point
1. The date font is clear different, we don't need to talk anymore.
2. GMT disc, in some angle they look the same, and some other angles look a different color
3. the first link of the bracelet
4. gen is 10g heavier than rep, its a very small difference but I don't know why I can easily feel that.
Perhaps the 10g more is all in the watch case, it makes you feel the case is heavy and the bracelet is light, some unbalanced
feeling.
5. caliber different. noob is low bit 21600vph. About the function, totally different. but DO YOU REALLY USE THAT???

Positivo point
1. I like the dial print of noob more than gen LOL
2. Rehaut looks not so bad comparing to gen
3. dial color is very closed, non-purple feeling, ice-cold blue
4. Lume is the same
5. I like the crown of noob more than gen LOL
6. bezel I can not differ the ss and wg.

that's it.

Cheers
I know this is an old post, but I figured I would ask you. Do you know if the GEN bracelet would fit on the new case?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
One thing the Noob and JNF reps share with the gen is a 22mm lug width but I can't imagine putting a gen bracelet on one. They would probably run about $3K.

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
At the risk of a thread resurrection, I can confirm that the gen Rubber B SkyDweller strap does NOT fit this watch due to a different location of the spring bar holes. Don't waste your £250!

Reactions: man5on90