• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZR factory rolex datejust

anh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/20
My friend just brought me this one from China.
Do you think if it is good or not? The photo is below

Last edited:

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09

OGC.32fc5797c1a7ebafa4415503eb3921e0

waxdec

17/11/19
Wow, slap a sticker on a terrible watch and sell it for $500 bucks and I bet it'll still sell. :sFun_mischieviousbi

davebrownocc

27/5/21
Arroyo Grande, CA
I love this place! After you guys slap each other around a little and get the watch back outta the trash, get the marker glued back on and give a few more pictures. I could get it glued back on and then quick test the rest of them very carefully.
Things are gonna happen even to good watches.
During flight perhaps they'll go from freezing in the cargo area high up in the atmosphere to warmer. And maybe they'll get tossed around a bit and sometimes dropped.
I'll bet the qc will suffer from any factory for any model over any real time period. but I wouldn't condemn one over such a tiny issue.
I'll be watching for an opportunity to slap someone pretty soon myself

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

mlg823

Horology Curious
5/3/14
I've had several ZR's that I've gotten from a TD on here. The last one I had lasted from 2016-2021. That particular one has the wrong end link for the size. If you can find an Oyster band and get the 1 o'clock marker fixed it will be fine.