• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s here!!!! ZZF V2S 114060 VR3130!

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
If you aren’t interested in building a franken, you can be happy with v2. 2836 is great, mine lose 1 sec/week

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

But they improved EVERYTHING in V2S :D

rrr27

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
11/4/18

At a first look, the big flaws are there also on v2s.

Sure they have improved, but on a wrist is the same watch. And I prefer the eta reliable movement. IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: Screwtape and Sdc83

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

So far we have the movement and bezel teeth do you know something more or have noticed?

I sent an email to Li as well about it lets see if he comes back tomorrow.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
They need the hands from the LV and the dial text corrected. Is the movement definitely a new clone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
They need the hands from the LV and the dial text corrected. Is the movement definitely a new clone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says “VR3130 (modified VR3135)” and it looks legit to me. Anyways, I dont think better 114060 ootb will come out any time soon.

Reactions: stufuse

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Glad I waited... but on that note maybe I’ll just wait a lil longer until the rehaut serial looks good... and then maybe a little longer until the disks have real white gold markers lol

Reactions: DR Russell

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I'm sure the movement is a VR3135, just engraved 3130 (that's the mod). Probably still has 3 crown positions. The dial is a dealbreaker for me. I wouldn't buy a gen with a center hole recess as bad as this. I certainly don't want it on a rep.

Last edited:

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
aww screw it.. who am I kidding? I love this watch!!

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
The indentation seems to be a matter of batch. I had the V1 with alsmot no indentation at all and was probably my favorite rep.
Wait a bit for new batches, but the major thing here is the movement, that's great news.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
The indentation seems to be a matter of batch. I had the V1 with alsmot no indentation at all and was probably my favorite rep.
Wait a bit for new batches, but the major thing here is the movement, that's great news.

The thing with the wait for the new batches with this is this is not such a hot watch as the Hulk so you're not gonna see the masses of QCs coming in all over the place. Probably you're gonna hardly see any QCs at all.

If I could just see a QC that has the fixed X on dial would be probably enough for me to give it a go but not sure when that's gonna happen.

The V2 no-date I have is still the most gen looking rep OTB I've seen and it hardly needs any mods. Gen parts would always be an upgrade but they won't make such a significant impact with this one. This is a good review of it https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...393323-zzf-ref-114060-v2-vs-gen-honset-review but the insert markers are dirty on the ZZF you can see that on the pics and would have needed a quick toothbrushing to make them pop a bit more like the gen. Also ZZF has really bad SEL recess on that one but luckily I have 2 ZZF bracelets with really good gen like recess I can always use.

Anyway VR movement makes it now much easier to franken the no-date but we need some brave ones to start showing us their QCs first.

Hom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/4/20
Looks great. That dial hole is something to think about. I'd almost like to have not seen it but once you do you can't ignore it.

Last edited:

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
General knowledge of “normal” people about Rolex is:

-you: “hey have you heard about Rolex Daytona or Submariner and whats the difference between them?”

-”normal” people (97% of them) : “I dunno they must be expensive af.”

Hole problem solved.

Reactions: mrsullivan

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
General knowledge of “normal” people about Rolex is:

-you: “hey have you heard about Rolex Daytona or Submariner and whats the difference between them?”

-”normal” people (97% of them) : “I dunno they must be expensive af.”

Hole problem solved.
Ah ah yes that's about it.
It's only us, obsessed rep freaks, that bug about a hole in a dial!

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Ah ah yes that's about it.
It's only us, obsessed rep freaks, that bug about a hole in a dial!

One and only thing you should NEVER do is to show your rep watch in HERE. You can walk in freely at AD if you bought good quality watch from noob, arf or zzf but NEVER EVER show it in here.

Reactions: Kalev007

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
One and only thing you should NEVER do is to show your rep watch in HERE. You can walk in freely at AD if you bought good quality watch from noob, arf or zzf but NEVER EVER show it in here.

Yes never ever do that here...

IMG-2581.jpg

Back to the topic I asked Li about the improvements made and stock availability yesterday but haven't heard back yet. I will report once I do also checked Repgeek for a topic about this but there seems not to be any. Maybe I just have to be the brave one and take the hit for the community.

Last edited: