• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

It’s here!!!! ZZF V2S 114060 VR3130!

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
That's honestly a strange choice from ZZF. They have released the V2S and then after less than 2 months a new v3 with further upgrade. At least they show that they are the only factory until now that has showed to be seriously committed to improve their products.

They improved the V2 continuously as well without any notice at all people only learned about the updates seeing the QCs.

Kayatsu1

12/10/19
They improved the V2 continuously as well without any notice at all people only learned about the updates seeing the QCs.

Yes. Never seen that by any other factory. At the best they stay the same during time. Usually they just downgrade things like Noob. I am not a ZZF fanboy (I hated their v2 first batch) but I have to recognize their commitment to improve.

Last edited:
Reactions: DR Russell

johnwatch

Certified
14/12/13
No Date V3 with all the greatness of V2s and better bracelet. "and more updates" I"ll wait a few more weeks.
Again I'll report back.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
No Date V3 with all the greatness of V2s and better bracelet. "and more updates" I"ll wait a few more weeks.
Again I'll report back.

And I just received my V2S last week deem.

And I still have my V2 no-date as well which is now basically a museum piece.

Reactions: DrMaRcO and fradic

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
That's honestly a strange choice from ZZF. They have released the V2S and then after less than 2 months a new v3 with further upgrade. At least they show that they are the only factory until now that has showed to be seriously committed to improve their products.

Committed to extracting more of our money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

My guess is it wasn't planned but was a rush decision made when the other new subs started to roll out. That's also the reason for the pre-order setup so not to loose anyone buying the other new ones meanwhile.

Anyway I'm happy to give them my money for an updated release thanks to them the sub game is at the level it is now. Otherwise we would still have flaking painted inserts, sharp edged markers, high sitting crystals and so on. They did all that a year ago already and with a still reasonable price.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
My guess is it wasn't planned but was a rush decision made when the other new subs started to roll out. That's also the reason for the pre-order setup so not to loose anyone buying the other new ones meanwhile.

Anyway I'm happy to give them my money for an updated release thanks to them the sub game is at the level it is now. Otherwise we would still have flaking painted inserts, sharp edged markers, high sitting crystals and so on. They did all that a year ago already and with a still reasonable price.
I totally agree

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

johnwatch

Certified
14/12/13
I have a zZf Hulk and it's amazing. it has the VR movement and ARF braclet had to be built. Also added a gen datewheel and gen crysta.

Over $1000 invested.

This should be Out of the box just as good for $500 I'm excited.

Reactions: DR Russell

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
There's something more I noticed on the improved rehaut if you look at the engraving it sits now lower like it should be on gen on V2 you see its top justified. The font is smaller as well.

Also not sure if its placebo but it looks more better polished and thus shinier.

IMG-3619.jpg

Last edited: