• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ordered Submariner NOOB V10 2836

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Bad news OP, that is a v9, not a v10. In addition it's got the bezel/pearl flaw that the early v9s had. Sorry! Don't wear that amongst knowledgeable watch guys, it's an instant call out. I'd never have accepted that QC.

Mido691

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/10/14
Bad news OP, that is a v9, not a v10. In addition it's got the bezel/pearl flaw that the early v9s had. Sorry! Don't wear that amongst knowledgeable watch guys, it's an instant call out. I'd never have accepted that QC.

what suggest to do now? i recieve it last week and the seller did not answer me , are you sure it is not v10 ?

how you know it tis v9s and not v10?

Where are the other experts in this forum ?

Last edited:

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
what suggest to do now? i recieve it last week and the seller did not answer me , are you sure it is not v10 ?

They are all ignoring you because of your arrogant "spoon feed me" attitude.

Enjoy wearing your V9.

Mido691

26/10/14
They are all ignoring you because of your arrogant "spoon feed me" attitude.

Enjoy wearing your V9.

i did not mean you with experts !
Enjoy your negative BAD soul ! you are such people do not have conscience ! you see the wrong thing and do not try to fix it.

Mido691

26/10/14
If it is v9 then the forum is responsible for this problem because i bought from a TD from this forum.

GingerBubba

24/10/17

I really need to show you with photos, which I don't have the time to do at the minute, sorry. You should be able to notice the difference yourself though if you get pictures of the v9 and V10 side by side. Look at the pearl, particularly from a low angle and also the shape of the crown guards - it's pretty obvious in those two places. Compare them both to Gen and you'll realise how bad yours is. Sorry.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
It's actually a v11 and you are the first to own it!! Congrats and enjoy your 99.999% accurate rep.....:jeff: take this back with you :wave-1:

James2020

1/6/20

Sharp eyes you have... :fuelfire:

Reactions: GingerBubba

GingerBubba

24/10/17
If it is v9 then the forum is responsible for this problem because i bought from a TD from this forum.

I see your point. I'd contact one of the complaints managers if I were you, I think Tucker is the most responsive. Good luck.

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Oh this is going to be entertaining........ :)

James2020

1/6/20
I see your point. I'd contact one of the complaints managers if I were you, I think Tucker is the most responsive. Good luck.

Is Tucker an expert? I need to remind you that only expert advice is allowed. This is serious stuff which new/noob members can’t handle

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
So who is going to pass the hat around so we could all pitch in and give him a refund...after all it was OUR fault.

Deeboo

Known Member
26/7/19
How old is this guy?!
let’s stop this guy’s nonsense and quit answerinf his questions only for him to come back with a snark remark.
mods- close this ish

Mido691

26/10/14
To all members who they think are smart and for the all helpfful members thiese are what means the stickers on all NOOB Rolex :

Silver Sticker = 316L Steel.
Gold Sticker = 904 Steel.
Red A Sticker = A2836.
Crown Sticker = SA3135.

Reactions: Pdatoon

Mido691

26/10/14
I know a good lawyer... although he might be too busy with his own rep issues...

Kids please stope make such kind of comments!

Kids improve your soul to Help others and not make nonsense comments .
If you are a looser and no have to do in your life but make such kind of comments then here is not the write place you should move to other forums.

Last edited: