• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

16570 differences

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
I recently purchased a couple of 16570s and one of these was donated by Taz71 for this experiment.

I'm going to throw up a pic of each one and would love to hear the thoughts of the long time members as too the manufacturer, the issues with each one and the estimated value of them.

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
One of them I was too slow and missed out on. Contacted that buyer to let him know if he decided to C&R I'd love to have it. Later he sold it to me M2M.
One of them I was too fast and bought it not noticing it had not been approved. Judging by the comments on that sale it wasn't worth what I paid.
One of them Taz71 sent me for free.

I'm just trying to get an idea of how good the good one is, how bad the bad one really is compared to the comments on that sale.

Carbon Summit

Renowned Member
10/12/19
United States
The most obvious thing I see with #1 is the crown guard is huge compared to the others.

I wish I had a gen 16570 to compare these too.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
tripdog I'll be looking to catch and release #1. What would be a fair asking price on it?

The cyclops is scratched, finding a replacement crystal will be difficult as the crystal is almost certainly not gen spec.
I'd put it up for sale at $75.

Reactions: Carbon Summit