• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Everyone Loves Rolex replica Submariner

Whita

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/4/20
A replica of a Rolex Submariner is diving. From countless performances in the James Bond series to the most famous comedy chairs, Submariner is one of the most famous watches in the world.
Euegv.jpg

History

The Submariner is not only a presentation of Rolex watches, but also has more than 60 years of experience. Therefore, all clocks are of historical interest.

The Submariner was originally designed as an underwater watch for various professionals. However, with the development of watch technology, the Submariner is great for something even more perfect.

Buy

The Submariner system is currently expanding. Benefits:

1. Statement
The Rolex has many associated watches, but the Submariner need to be more representative. I don't think it should be translated as everyone knows it. If you are a Rolex photographer you will need a collector and a boat dock.

2. Function
Rolex have the same great features as ordinary images. Therefore, it meets almost all necessities of life. 300 metres waterproof have an equally good effect on durability. In other words, the function of the clock is stable even when it rains.

3. Legend
Submariner have always been in the history of water vision. why This is mentioned by a man named James Bond. He is a well-known man in Hollywood. And the Submariner first appeared in his movie. Thanks to the influence of celebrities, Submariner was thus not only immediately recognized in the market, but also became popular with the most popular storytellers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Guess I need to acquire a collector and a boat dock as I do take a lot of pics of my subs.

Last edited:
Reactions: YellowFin

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
They even chose a racist username. Job well done.

I'm going to make "From countless performances in the James Bond series to the most famous comedy chairs" my sig.