• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

YZ replicas from Turkey worth the money?

doggy81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/20
This thread should read:

“I’ve found the worst Sub/GMT, now please talk me into buying it!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well good for you that you knew everything about watches and replicas straight from the beginning. Unfortunately not everybody is that talented.

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Well good for you that you knew everything about watches and replicas straight from the beginning. Unfortunately not everybody is that talented.

No need to get upset. No Turkish businessman is going to sell you a $400 watch for $100. They will sell you a $40 watch for $100. So use your common sense. You get what you pay for. If you’re looking for affirmation that you’re getting a great replica watch for your money, you’ve come to the wrong place.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jack_sparrow

10/4/20
I've seen great photos of YZ reps with fake diamonds on bezels/dials going for really cheap. Either the photo editing is really good or they put a YZ sticker on a gen. Does that ever happen?

Last edited:

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
Yes, you are right. I am a noob when it comes to watches. I just seen the GMT II Pepsi replica here and its available in two sizes. The one with the jubilee bracelet is smaller. I put them side by side. I would say 2-3mm difference. I cant tell why is that. Maybe I should stick with the $100 one because it fits perfectly on my wrist. I am afraid the expensive replicas are too big for my wrist. Its around 16cm circumference.

EDIT: Ok now I got it, there are two models. The 16710 has a slimmer case, according to this https://www.rolexforums.com/showpost.php?s=469f51d230e5ed52b3d4c8f89aad06e0&p=8155583&postcount=13.

What??? There wouldn't be a significant difference if you bought a cheap rep and an expensive one, both are replicating the same gen, if you didnt get it, its all 40mm. The 16710 is simply an older version of the GMT Master II. Tbf you should buy a cheap and nice watch instead of cheap reps.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
I've seen great photos of YZ reps with fake diamonds on bezels/dials going for really cheap. Either the photo editing is really good or they put a YZ sticker on a gen. Does that ever happen?

My dealer showed me one in person before, in chinese he called it "sky full of stars", it was a DD40 totally iced out except the bracelet. The stones were dazzling but everything else on it screams rep, they are likely CZ, shiny but does not shine the same way as diamonds.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Well in his defense, he did say it cost 100 bucks so, for the cost....not too bad, I guess....

Docrolex

Known Member
28/12/19
Germany
I bought a nice Daytona in Turkey, looked good and worked for years. Not the subdials, of course. But I only paid 50 Euros, so you should negotiate, like was said, a turkis businessman will sell you a 40 US<d watch for 100, lol.

doggy81

18/2/20
So than guys tell me wich Batman rep looks most legit? Because what I have seen, the noob costs $648 and the transition from blue to black is very bad. There is a line in the 6 and 18.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
If you cannot tell the difference from a $100 rep just by looking at it there isn't a point in getting a $600 range one. Get the YZ one and be happy, served me well I'm sure it will do the same for you.

doggy81

18/2/20
If you cannot tell the difference from a $100 rep just by looking at it there isn't a point in getting a $600 range one. Get the YZ one and be happy, served me well I'm sure it will do the same for you.

You are no help here. Please stop spamming my Thread. You were the guy telling there is no 40+ rep of the GMT II. So I took pictures proved there is one.

I did not say anywhere I want the YZ. I am just getting ideas to what to buy because I am new to reps. But all you do is complain like a crybaby.

Last edited:

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
You are no help here. Please stop spamming my Thread. You were the guy telling there is no 40+ rep of the GMT II. So I took pictures proved there is one.

I did not say anywhere I want the YZ. I am just getting ideas to what to buy because I am new to reps. But all you do is complain like a crybaby.

Lol if you are offended mate, you are going to have it worse from other members. Let me explain it again to you again in case you cannot read my post clearly.

1. Gen GMT Master II are 40mm, if you have a rep that is more or less than that, something is clearly wrong.

2. The Rolex section is filled with various threads on GMT Master II, use the search function and read up. Don't waste the efforts of members that take the time to post information on them and those that read through them. You asked about YZ and you got your answer.

Don't have to get all cocky and upset, you are no Rolex expert neither am I, least you could do is respect the members that put in so much effort into the discussions.

You want some advice, here is one, the Noob with ICHS is relatively stable and inexpensive as compared to the ones with 3186 clones. That should be a good entry level to GMT Master II reps.

Xky

Known Member
13/9/19
This thread should read:

“I’ve found the worst Sub/GMT, now please talk me into buying it!”

That’s the first time I’ve actually LoL reading a post.