• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

YZ replicas from Turkey worth the money?

doggy81

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/2/20
Hi, I am currently in Turkey and want to get me a replica Rolex. Anybody here know if these YZ replicas are worth the money? They charge 100€ for them here in Alanya. I mean, of course they are not comparable to top notch copies. I´ve also seen they missing the crown on the saphire glass. But they ok for the money? They have the GMT II Pepsi and some other models I like.

non TD link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
What is a YZ? Never heard of it...:eek:hwell: why use a TD when you can it at Alanya for 100

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
YZ Make good quality cheapie Watches.

Quality is nice for the price. They are not DHgate junk.

you obviously can’t compare fit and finish between a cheapie and an ARF, which costs x4more (but I think we all know that). Having said that the ARF DW is a joke

c3c2c698066952137bdaf23c909e9add.plist

Reactions: Jammydodger79

balance27

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/3/15
United Kingdom
YZ are well worth the money. I bought a daydate from KS and very impressed with the build quality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doggy81

18/2/20
Thanks! Another question. While searching the web, I found one turkish webshop (looks like I am not allowed to link anywhere?) offers a NOOB 2018 Submarine V2 for about 230€ wich sounds cheap to me. Is that a good price? Or does Noob have different qualities of the Submarine?

And than something else as well. I tried the mentioned YZ replica of the GMT II Pepsi with Jubilee Bracelet. Are there different versions of the GMT II in terms of size? I have a pretty thin wrist and some models look huge while the GMT II Pepsi fit perfectly on my wrist.

Relaxman84

26/6/19
Thanks! Another question. While searching the web, I found one turkish webshop (looks like I am not allowed to link anywhere?) offers a NOOB 2018 Submarine V2 for about 230€ wich sounds cheap to me. Is that a good price? Or does Noob have different qualities of the Submarine?

And than something else as well. I tried the mentioned YZ replica of the GMT II Pepsi with Jubilee Bracelet. Are there different versions of the GMT II in terms of size? I have a pretty thin wrist and some models look huge while the GMT II Pepsi fit perfectly on my wrist.

KARDEŞ MERHABA BEN KAPALIÇARŞIDA BU İŞİN MERKEZİNDEYİM..ORJİNAL ROLEX ALIP SATIYORUM KUYUMCUYUM.ÇARŞIDA ETA MAKİNE DİYE 1000 $ A SATILAN SAATLERİN ÇOĞU BURADAKİ DEALER LARDA 200-250 $ OLAN SAATLER.BURADA EN İYİ OLAN SAATLERİ 1200-1500$ ARASI SATMASI GEREKİYOR Kİ PARA KAZANSINLAR.ZATEN 1500 Ü KOPYAYA VEREN ADAM ZATEN 10000 VERİP ORJİNALDE ALABİLİR. ORJİNAL SAATİNİN AYNISININ SUPERCOPY SİNİ BURADAN ALIP HERGÜN ONU KULLANAN VE ÖZEL GÜNLERDE DE ORJİNAL OLANI KULLANAN BİRÇOK KİŞİ TANIYORUM.
SUPERCOPY SAATLERİ SADECE ÇOK İYİ SAATLERİ BİLEN KİŞİLER AYIRTEDEBİLİR.
100 EURO VERİP BÖYLE BİR SAAT ALACAĞINA BAZI TRUSTED DEALERS SİTELERİNİ TAKİP ET. BAZI ÜRÜNLERDE İNDİRİM OLUYOR ONLARDAN ALIRSIN DAHA MANTIKLI.

doggy81

18/2/20
KARDEŞ MERHABA BEN KAPALIÇARŞIDA BU İŞİN MERKEZİNDEYİM..ORJİNAL ROLEX ALIP SATIYORUM KUYUMCUYUM.ÇARŞIDA ETA MAKİNE DİYE 1000 $ A SATILAN SAATLERİN ÇOĞU BURADAKİ DEALER LARDA 200-250 $ OLAN SAATLER.BURADA EN İYİ OLAN SAATLERİ 1200-1500$ ARASI SATMASI GEREKİYOR Kİ PARA KAZANSINLAR.ZATEN 1500 Ü KOPYAYA VEREN ADAM ZATEN 10000 VERİP ORJİNALDE ALABİLİR. ORJİNAL SAATİNİN AYNISININ SUPERCOPY SİNİ BURADAN ALIP HERGÜN ONU KULLANAN VE ÖZEL GÜNLERDE DE ORJİNAL OLANI KULLANAN BİRÇOK KİŞİ TANIYORUM.
SUPERCOPY SAATLERİ SADECE ÇOK İYİ SAATLERİ BİLEN KİŞİLER AYIRTEDEBİLİR.
100 EURO VERİP BÖYLE BİR SAAT ALACAĞINA BAZI TRUSTED DEALERS SİTELERİNİ TAKİP ET. BAZI ÜRÜNLERDE İNDİRİM OLUYOR ONLARDAN ALIRSIN DAHA MANTIKLI.

Selam Kardes, evet haklisin $1500 kopya saate vermek cok mantiksiz. Sen Supercopy mi satiyorsun o kisimi anliyamadim? Hangi Trusted Dealers sitelerini diyorsun?

caprioles9000

22/6/17
Selam Kardes, evet haklisin $1500 kopya saate vermek cok mantiksiz. Sen Supercopy mi satiyorsun o kisimi anliyamadim? Hangi Trusted Dealers sitelerini diyorsun?

1500 dolara super copy yok. En iyi rolex sub kopya bile su anda zzf den ve o da 450 ile 480 civarinda. Onerildigi gibi trusted dealerdan al. Puretime.io mesela trusted dealer . Sakin baska yerden alma kaziklanirsin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

doggy81

18/2/20
1500 dolara super copy yok. En iyi rolex sub kopya bile su anda zzf den ve o da 450 ile 480 civarinda. Onerildigi gibi trusted dealerdan al. Puretime.io mesela trusted dealer . Sakin baska yerden alma kaziklanirsin.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sagol kardes. Bu puretimewatch dan 2-3 saat ismarlarsam türk gümrügünde sorun cikar mi? Elimden alirlar mi? En iyi GMT Master II Pepsi ve Batman kopyasi hangisi?

Relaxman84

26/6/19
öncelikle ben kopya saat işi yapmıyorum.pırlantacıyım.orjin rolex alıp satıyorum ayrıca.1000-1500 usd arası satılan derken bahsettiğim saatlerde bu forumda yukarda trusted dealers yazan bölümde bulunan sitelerde satılan arkadaşın bahsettiği gibi 400+600 arasındaki saatlerdir.
komple altın sarısı kaplama BP factoryden bir model alırsan 1500 $ a kadar ayrıca copy saatler de mevcut.
birde saat alırken bilgili olmak lazım saatin orjinali ile ilgili bilgin varsa ona göre seçici olursun. örneğin yukarda yeşil kadranlı day-date modeli YZ factory saat atmış arkadaş.bu saat normalde 18K altın yada platin olur yani çok pahalı bir saat. bunun çakmasını taşımak direkgt belli ettirir kendini. ama en iyi kopyalara bakarsan daha farkedilmez olursun.
submariner -GMT yada datejust 41mm olanları tercih et. saatin parçalarını değiştirmek vs gibi saat modifikasyonu yapmıyorsan eğer ARF factory nin ürünlerini tercih etmen mantıklı..
bende 1 siyah sub ARF
1 ZZF hulk ve 1 Datejust 41mm ARF var. hepsinden de memnunum..ticaret yaptığım için 30-40000 usd yi saatlere bağlamak yerine bunları kullanıyorum.

doggy81

18/2/20
Sagolun arkadaslar.

Ok I go further in English. So who has the best GMT II Pepsi and Batman copy with jubilee bracelet? Are there different sizes? I just tried a replica of Pepsi here and it fit perfect on my thin wrist. I think its 38mm. But I also seen there are other versions who are bigger, I guess 40mm or more.

And is the transfer to Turkey safe? I mean will the Turkish customs/duty control whats inside the package and might keep it because of its replica? Or is it safe to order two watches? How long is the shipping time to Turkey?

Another question is, I see, Puretime.io is not available anymore. I have seen on the internet its now puretimewatch.io. Is that correct? And they are safe?

Last edited:

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
YZ have great cheap watches, not the best at the replicating part. I had a YZ GMT Master II BLNR, it has a modified A2813 in it, all functions worked well and lasted for years. Threw mine in the trash after buying more expensive reps, still it was a great beater watch for 150 usd.

Websites can be found in the respective TD sections, stickies are also available to guide you on your purchases, please take some time to read them.

Kindly reply in english for the majority of the members to read.

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16
I forgot to add on, you are on your way to ask "who has the best sub" or something along the lines of that. I'll save you the trouble, such questions are frowned upon here and members will probably flame you for it.

To get started, find a model you want, do your own research here on the forum, then clarify your doubts that are not brought up on the forum (most are addressed). From your post it seems you don't know much about Rolex in general, a GMT master II is 40mm and only 40mm, that should get you started, enjoy.

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Could you guys please stick to English, so that the other forum members interested in this topic can understand what you are talking about?

This. Any more turkish or any other non english language will be dealt with infractions.

TLW77

Known Member
22/6/20
This thread seems like the right place to ask this question. How do I go about getting worst sub replica possible? It must be new and work though. Anybody has some idea for me?

doggy81

18/2/20
I forgot to add on, you are on your way to ask "who has the best sub" or something along the lines of that. I'll save you the trouble, such questions are frowned upon here and members will probably flame you for it.

To get started, find a model you want, do your own research here on the forum, then clarify your doubts that are not brought up on the forum (most are addressed). From your post it seems you don't know much about Rolex in general, a GMT master II is 40mm and only 40mm, that should get you started, enjoy.

Yes, you are right. I am a noob when it comes to watches. I just seen the GMT II Pepsi replica here and its available in two sizes. The one with the jubilee bracelet is smaller. I put them side by side. I would say 2-3mm difference. I cant tell why is that. Maybe I should stick with the $100 one because it fits perfectly on my wrist. I am afraid the expensive replicas are too big for my wrist. Its around 16cm circumference.

EDIT: Ok now I got it, there are two models. The 16710 has a slimmer case, according to this https://www.rolexforums.com/showpost.php?s=469f51d230e5ed52b3d4c8f89aad06e0&p=8155583&postcount=13.

Last edited:

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
This thread should read:

“I’ve found the worst Sub/GMT, now please talk me into buying it!”

Reactions: QueTip