• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF V2 ROLEX sub no date 114060 from Trustytime. Good or not? Would you buy it? Thanks

simone1994s

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
7/7/20
Enw83.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
No ask for another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simone1994s

Banned
7/7/20
Thanks, can I know why? Because I need to highlight the reason to RL

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA

Can’t see for yourself? Do some research and get an idea what to look for. Buy what you like.

James2020

1/6/20

Because you are not allowed to post QC pics unless you have specific questions on a particular part which you think there’s a defect/flaw.

simone1994s

Banned
7/7/20
All right, thanks for being polite at least. 12 marker looks a bit inclined, SEL look good to me, rehaut is probably always bad and needs improvement but it will take time. So due to 12 marker is it to reject? Do you think SELs are large? Thanks

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
All right, thanks for being polite at least. 12 marker looks a bit inclined, SEL look good to me, rehaut is probably always bad and needs improvement but it will take time. So due to 12 marker is it to reject? Do you think SELs are large? Thanks

giphy.gif

Reactions: srhoque

simone1994s

Banned
7/7/20
So you basically prefer playing around and wasting my time rather than giving a straight answer to the watch. Nice, very nice.

Reactions: farmersinsurance

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
So just link me the F-rules you!
How about you do your own due diligence.
This sort of attitude is going to get you and your slightly inclined 12 o'clock marker tossed right out the door here

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BlackJaguar

DR Russell

Known Member
9/4/20

Mate your 12 o’clock marker on the Bezel is a bit inclined, that is OK as some gens are like that too. Your SELs are good too, but I would personally reject this one for other reasons. Good luck in your decision.

Please Note: There are excellent posts written here on RWI with a lot of information to help us.