• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Submariner 116610LV Hulk

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
The shit you have to put up with, with this entitled little snowflake :) Just boot the asshat and get it over with.

Either way, lets get back to the discussion of the green version of the black hulk :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
So Rolex is made in Switzerland? Lmao... Ignorance is a bliss... Rolex has factories around the world where the watches are built. None of their mass production watches are currently being made in Switzerland, take your notebook. EXPERT!

Gen Submariners aren't made for $500 but 500EUROS (that's what I said but your reading skills are poor I know). That's how ignorant and uneducated you are, even reading is hard for you. If Chinese people manage to make a pretty good Rep for less than $250, you think Rolex can't make theirs for 500EUROS? You're the definition of braindead.

Maybe one day if you're lucky you'll own something Gen in your life and you'll learn more about it, for now the only reality for you is Reps which obviously you know nothing about either so we can't even have a discussion which is sad, giving you've been a member here for longer than I and know way less about Reps.

I'm going to give you a choice, either pull your ignorant head in and STFU or piss off back to Reddit. It's been years since a sub cost 500 to make, it's more like 11 or 12 hundred now and yes it's made in Switzerland with the exception of a few movement parts and I can guarantee the machinery used in not made in China, it's made in Switzerland, Germany and England. That 11 or 12 hundred is the cost of making a watch, it doesn't include R&D or the cost of plant. yes Rolex charge too much IMHO but their production costs are not near as cheap as you seem to think.

You, sir, are a clown, please stop demonstrating the fact.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I'd talk to you about how much replica watches have improved in the last 15-20 years but I'm assuming you aren't old to reminisce that far back. Take your gen black hulk back to Reddit and post a couple of steering wheel/wrist rolling videos. We are not impressed on this forum.

This is how such guys typically sounds: "I own a GEN ROLEX 116610LNso y'all listen up....".
Own a gen sub and become king of the galaxy, seen a few of these around. :hehehe:

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
This is how such guys typically sounds: "I own a GEN ROLEX 116610LNso y'all listen up....".
Own a gen sub and become king of the galaxy, seen a few of these around. :hehehe:

Imagine the day he buys a gen AP!

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Imagine the day he buys a gen AP!

Lol, he will be likely saying then how he visited the AP space station manufacturing facility and how each time he will expect the world to fall to its knees at each mention of his AP. Too much pride over too little knowledge and possession both.

I do not understand the Prima Donna behavior stemming from owning a gen Rolex and/or the ability to google information (erroneously)
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: muiramas

swink6112

Known Member
15/7/20
Okay.....back to the topic....;)

I understand this is a prototype but it's DW & cyclop doesn't impress me at all.

Agreed. If that's what we're getting then I'm sticking to my ZZF v2s.

arpa90

2/11/18
Hope they priced it well.
Sead seems to think that ZF is going to be more expensive than ZZF.

Also it seems like ZZF is going to release a V3 at the end of next month. At least according to Eric @ Geektime.

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
Sead seems to think that ZF is going to be more expensive than ZZF.

Also it seems like ZZF is going to release a V3 at the end of next month. At least according to Eric @ Geektime.

Battle of Gods. Who will win ?

ZF ? Noob ? ZZF ? Or ARF Comeback ?

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
We know CF V3 insert is the winner. Who has the most gen like dial actually?

WatchWork

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/7/19
Okay.....back to the topic....;)

I understand this is a prototype but it's DW & cyclop doesn't impress me at all.

Isn't it just an optical illusion? I reckon it highly depends on camera angle.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
First noob 11 released, next is ZF, then ZZF v3 and lastly ARF v4. End of 3135 subs? :console:

ZF will be the most hyped and winner if they have good qc. Sure about this week release?