• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Submariner 116610LV Hulk

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Dude, WTF. Why did you fuck up your quote in post so it looks like I wrote what the other guy wrote?
I never said that shit. Can you edit it so I don't look like a douche.

Sorry about that I noticed my mistake too late but was able to fix that :)

I selected the sentence from your quote and didn't realise it will appear like that.

LordElrond

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/20
So much arguing on this thread... I have a simple question: would you like to pay 200$ more for a perfect rep? I would, and I think I wouldn't be alone in this

At least for the case shape or engraving... it's not rocket science to do an exact copy of a watch case, c'mon... Dials and bezels, with changing behaviour in different lighting, different compositions I could accept, but not case machining

Reactions: Tete

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I'm truly thankful to those who have provided us a plethora of information. Always keen to see progression on the subs too, particularly the 116610LN (Same as the Hulk but in black)

I am also humbled and thankful to all the "stupid Western foreigners" who have enriched my knowledge about the 116610LN (Same as the Hulk but in black). Love this community!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fervid

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I am also humbled and thankful to all the "stupid Western foreigners" who have enriched my knowledge about the 116610LN (Same as the Hulk but in black). Love this community!!

Lol poor guy, I wonder if he's got a follow up for us.

Reactions: srhoque

Murmelstone

18/8/19
I had the most recent ZF and Noob Hulk and the Noob was better in my opinion. The ZF had a technical problem and went right back, but the green of the Noob was more "green"

foozoo58

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/11/19
I had the most recent ZF and Noob Hulk and the Noob was better in my opinion. The ZF had a technical problem and went right back, but the green of the Noob was more "green"

I can't tell if you are being serious. Why are you fucking with me like this?! I just want the ZF to come out already

Mr.RobotAI

18/5/20
This must be the most stupid post I have read here in a long time. Thank you Mr. great expert for educating us how the Rep and Gen world works. As an „educated person“ who knows business you must be out of your mind to think that a Gen Submariner can be build for 500 Dollars. Switzerland has some of the highest labor costs in the world.

If it was your goal to piss off the people that contribute to this forum for years you have suceeded big time.

So Rolex is made in Switzerland? Lmao... Ignorance is a bliss... Rolex has factories around the world where the watches are built. None of their mass production watches are currently being made in Switzerland, take your notebook. EXPERT!

Gen Submariners aren't made for $500 but 500EUROS (that's what I said but your reading skills are poor I know). That's how ignorant and uneducated you are, even reading is hard for you. If Chinese people manage to make a pretty good Rep for less than $250, you think Rolex can't make theirs for 500EUROS? You're the definition of braindead.

Maybe one day if you're lucky you'll own something Gen in your life and you'll learn more about it, for now the only reality for you is Reps which obviously you know nothing about either so we can't even have a discussion which is sad, giving you've been a member here for longer than I and know way less about Reps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yadda Yadda

Mr.RobotAI

18/5/20
I haven't read nor will replying to all.

One thing.

Never said the name for the watch I own is called "Hulk Black", that's the assumptions you have when you're on period, menopause or going through puberty. Can't control your hormones and distorting things that I never said... I just felt the need to distinguish them apart like that because I thought that's the only way you'd understand, gotta dumb everything down here for the infants.

However I have to apologise, I forgot that in this forum most of you know how to google "116610LN" which makes you all experts! You can also copy and paste what you read around which gives the "expert" merit, can't argue with that lol. Also this is a thread about Hulk, I wouldn't say I own a Sub because as you can notice, most of these expert who hasn't finished secondary school yet would assume I have a Hulk and make a case about it and start more non-sense which I don't own one, and I put it in parenthesis which I thought you'd know what it is used for since you're already on secondary school but seems like you'll fail badly lol. Sub Date can be any colour variation and I wanted to specify which colour I have.

Anyways, just be happy with your ignorance. It's a bliss! :lamo2:

Last edited:

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Gen Submariners aren't made for $500 but 500EUROS (that's what I said but your reading skills are poor I know). That's how ignorant and uneducated you are, even reading is hard for you. If Chinese people manage to make a pretty good Rep for less than $250, you think Rolex can't make theirs for 500EUROS? You're the definition of braindead and ignorance.

This sentence is pure gold... :rofl:

Tobel

6/7/17
Whether you're right or wrong, it does not give you the right to speak to other people this way and to insult them. Not exactly sure who you think you are but you clearly can't behave. This was fun for a while but it's gotten old quickly

QueTip would you be so kind as to remind this "gentleman" to be a little more respectful or move to Reddit? Thank you

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17

One thing.

Never said the name for the watch I own is called "Hulk Black", that's the assumptions you have when you're on period, menopause or going through puberty. Can't control your hormones and distorting things that I never said... I just felt the need to distinguish them apart like that because I thought that's the only way you'd understand, gotta dumb everything down here for the infants.

However I have to apologise, I forgot that in this forum most of you know how to google "116610LN" which makes you all experts! You can also copy and paste what you read around which gives the "expert" merit, can't argue with that lol. Also this is a thread about Hulk, I wouldn't say I own a Sub because as you can notice, most of these expert who hasn't finished secondary school yet would assume I have a Hulk and make a case about it and start more non-sense which I don't own one, and I put it in parenthesis which I thought you'd know what it is used for since you're already on secondary school but seems like you'll fail badly lol. Sub Date can be any colour variation and I wanted to specify which colour I have.

You're making neither a contribution or friends here - why don't you piss off and go back to pretending to be a girl on Reddit.

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
So Rolex is made in Switzerland? Lmao... Ignorance is a bliss... Rolex has factories around the world where the watches are built. None of their mass production watches are currently being made in Switzerland, take your notebook. EXPERT!

Gen Submariners aren't made for $500 but 500EUROS (that's what I said but your reading skills are poor I know). That's how ignorant and uneducated you are, even reading is hard for you. If Chinese people manage to make a pretty good Rep for less than $250, you think Rolex can't make theirs for 500EUROS? You're the definition of braindead.

Maybe one day if you're lucky you'll own something Gen in your life and you'll learn more about it, for now the only reality for you is Reps which obviously you know nothing about either so we can't even have a discussion which is sad, giving you've been a member here for longer than I and know way less about Reps.

You knock that shit off right here and right now. Stop acting like you're something big when you're not. You're a little kid that is on an ego trip because you own a gen sub. Let me be the one to break the news to you. You're a nobody. Nobody cares about you, your gen sub (not that it's any achievement). If you think you are anything on here because of you own one (1!) gen you're dead wrong. There's people on here with collections exceeding the millions, yet they have the right attitude and manage to communicate in a civil manner. Because they prefer leaving the expert roles to the actual experts and not make up some bs sob story about how educated and smart they are that they know each and every thing about Rolex.

You do? Oh wait, you don't your first statement proved that. Don't go jumping to conclusions here assuming people haven't finished secondary school when it seems like it's you that hasn't left school yet as you clearly don't know a single thing about work ethics and the difference between asian and european production costs and / or standards let alone investments or R&D, marketing etc.

Note, this is a message from a staff member. Consider this your first and only warning. I will not tolerate such an arrogant and self entitled behaviour by someone that just joined 3 months ago and is on an ego trip because of some bs gen purchase you've made with your hard earned money.

If you are not happy with the way RWI is treating you or because no one is worshipping you on here for whatever bs contributions you've made on Reddit (can't be any decent anyway) you're free to leave and save us the trouble of reading and trying to decipher and understand your completely stupid posts.

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany

First I wanted to say nothing as I do not want to feed the troll, but anyway:

Please do not steal my time with your insults!

A Gen Sub is not only the cost of 904l Steele. Rolex invests millions in R&D to develop new watches. Something your average Chinese factory does not. Copying or reverse engineering is cheaper than developing something new.

But what do I know, as I do not own something Gen I can not compete with you.

So to sum it all up to you: Fuck off, we do not need you here around.

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20

You know I wasn’t going to join this convo, due to the level of trolling and pure stupidity... but the quote above made me giggle.

Ignorance truly is bliss... for you Mr. Robot.

Rolex timepieces and all of their components are made in Switzerland. Nevertheless they do have global offices... So I guess in your mind the accountants are helping to throw these together. Take your notebook, burn it, and shove the ashes somewhere the sun doesn’t shine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: QueTip

stufuse

22/10/17
UK

One thing.

However I have to apologise, I forgot that in this forum most of you know how to google "116610LN" which makes you all experts! You can also copy and paste what you read around which gives the "expert" merit, can't argue with that lol.

So I’m Wondering how you came apon all this secret info, like you say your not a google expert yourself? Maybe the lord JC, aliens?

Was probably another search engine Or are you going to tell us You sat down with some guys at rolex who gave you all this information you’re so certain of.

Same info that’s been knocking around here for years and years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Just because Gens also have flaws, it doesn't mean they should aim to build a watch with imperfections.

If factories keep aiming for "good enough to sell" products, 50 years down the road we will still have Reps with terrible rehaut aliment and the "experts" wannabe who never had, touched or seen a Gen in real life will be copying and pasting "but gens also have misalignment". These factories are by default lazy, if we customers keep excusing their incompetence we won't see any progress for at least the next 50 years.

I'd talk to you about how much replica watches have improved in the last 15-20 years but I'm assuming you aren't old to reminisce that far back. Take your gen black hulk back to Reddit and post a couple of steering wheel/wrist rolling videos. We are not impressed on this forum.