• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Submariner 116610LV Hulk

Hidenjoy

Renowned Member
8/9/15
It is prototype. Looking good, we need smoke expertise. For me the lugs are great and not boxy
dc3ed04235b417fb647c5bf5cdf071e0.jpg

20e3542ec2183474a739f67a2fd31501.jpg

Reactions: mpx

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Lugs look pretty good

Last edited:

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Insert looks interesting. You cant capture the true colour on a photograph, but it looks like it has a metallic quality - not the flat tone most reps have.

fradic

Renowned Member
16/9/11
Lugs and Crown guards look great. Insert is the same as CF but not the "dirty" pearl at 12. Dial IS indeed a CF with fixed "x". Hands are looking sharp and OK. Will buy this one.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Lugs and Crown guards look great. Insert is the same as CF but not the "dirty" pearl at 12. Dial IS indeed a CF with fixed "x". Hands are looking sharp and OK. Will buy this one.

Why would you buy it? You dont know anything about the watch yet

Reactions: DR Russell

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Oh I do - Puretime oftentimes put up prototypes on their blog section.
Angus used to do it more on his page here on RWI though...

When the ARF Submariner was announced at the end of March in 2018 it was similarly rough.

What I meant is what you see now thats what youll get. It can only get worse

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
I’d buy it just for the case. They have managed to do the one thing no other manufacturer has figured out yet. Look at the serial number - they finally used the correct font.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: saucin and Tobel

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
I’d buy it just for the case. They have managed to do the one thing no other manufacturer has figured out yet. Look at the serial number - they finally used the correct font.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Agreed. But I already just bought a Noob v10 case for my build :( The lugs on the ZF is definitely better though.

The rest of the parts are CF parts which ZZF is already using.

Last edited:
Reactions: saucin

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Agreed. But I already just bought a Noob v10 case for my build :( The lugs on the ZF definitely better though.

Isnt ZZF the best then? ;)

srhoque

28/11/18
Isnt ZZF the best then? ;)

If ZF is what it is promised to be, it will definitely be a step up to the ZZF.
ZF seems to have fixed many of the common ZZF complaints - like CG shape, rehuat serial number issues, lugs, better bracelet/clasp, better pearl color (more white).

To be honest, given the history of the current factories (like ZZF, Noob, ARF etc.) - I find the ZF to be "too good to be true". Need to see real life samples first.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
If ZF is what it is promised to be, it will definitely be a step up to the ZZF.
ZF seems to have fixed many of the common ZZF complaints - like CG shape, rehuat serial number issues, lugs, better bracelet/clasp, better pearl color (more white).

To be honest, given the history of the current factories (like ZZF, Noob, ARF etc.) - I find the ZF to be "too good to be true". Need to see real life samples first.

We all hope so bro. I mean Noob couldnt make square hour markers correctly for like 15 versions, ARF couldnt make anything except bracelet.... I would just feel sorry for myself if id buy it

Reactions: OldNavitimer

Tobel

6/7/17
Agreed. But I already just bought a Noob v10 case for my build :( The lugs on the ZF is definitely better though.

I think Kobe mentioned same insert but custom pip, and different dial.

Vr3135 is becoming the normal across several factories and no clue about hands. Crystal is supposed to be improved Vs pics