ZF Submariner 116610LV Hulk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.RobotAI View Post
    Gen Submariners aren't made for $500 but 500EUROS (that's what I said but your reading skills are poor I know). That's how ignorant and uneducated you are, even reading is hard for you. If Chinese people manage to make a pretty good Rep for less than $250, you think Rolex can't make theirs for 500EUROS? You're the definition of braindead and ignorance.
    This sentence is pure gold...

Comment

Whether you're right or wrong, it does not give you the right to speak to other people this way and to insult them. Not exactly sure who you think you are but you clearly can't behave. This was fun for a while but it's gotten old quickly

QueTip would you be so kind as to remind this "gentleman" to be a little more respectful or move to Reddit? Thank you

Comment

I haven't read nor will replying to all.

One thing.

Never said the name for the watch I own is called "Hulk Black", that's the assumptions you have when you're on period, menopause or going through puberty. Can't control your hormones and distorting things that I never said... I just felt the need to distinguish them apart like that because I thought that's the only way you'd understand, gotta dumb everything down here for the infants.

However I have to apologise, I forgot that in this forum most of you know how to google "116610LN" which makes you all experts! You can also copy and paste what you read around which gives the "expert" merit, can't argue with that lol. Also this is a thread about Hulk, I wouldn't say I own a Sub because as you can notice, most of these expert who hasn't finished secondary school yet would assume I have a Hulk and make a case about it and start more non-sense which I don't own one, and I put it in parenthesis which I thought you'd know what it is used for since you're already on secondary school but seems like you'll fail badly lol. Sub Date can be any colour variation and I wanted to specify which colour I have.

Anyways, just be happy with your ignorance. It's a bliss!
        You're making neither a contribution or friends here - why don't you piss off and go back to pretending to be a girl on Reddit.
        Last edited by muiramas; 26-08-20, 16:28.

Comment

So Rolex is made in Switzerland? Lmao... Ignorance is a bliss... Rolex has factories around the world where the watches are built. None of their mass production watches are currently being made in Switzerland, take your notebook. EXPERT!

Gen Submariners aren't made for $500 but 500EUROS (that's what I said but your reading skills are poor I know). That's how ignorant and uneducated you are, even reading is hard for you. If Chinese people manage to make a pretty good Rep for less than $250, you think Rolex can't make theirs for 500EUROS? You're the definition of braindead.

Maybe one day if you're lucky you'll own something Gen in your life and you'll learn more about it, for now the only reality for you is Reps which obviously you know nothing about either so we can't even have a discussion which is sad, giving you've been a member here for longer than I and know way less about Reps.
          You knock that shit off right here and right now. Stop acting like you're something big when you're not. You're a little kid that is on an ego trip because you own a gen sub. Let me be the one to break the news to you. You're a nobody. Nobody cares about you, your gen sub (not that it's any achievement). If you think you are anything on here because of you own one (1!) gen you're dead wrong. There's people on here with collections exceeding the millions, yet they have the right attitude and manage to communicate in a civil manner. Because they prefer leaving the expert roles to the actual experts and not make up some bs sob story about how educated and smart they are that they know each and every thing about Rolex.

You do? Oh wait, you don't your first statement proved that. Don't go jumping to conclusions here assuming people haven't finished secondary school when it seems like it's you that hasn't left school yet as you clearly don't know a single thing about work ethics and the difference between asian and european production costs and / or standards let alone investments or R&D, marketing etc.

Note, this is a message from a staff member. Consider this your first and only warning. I will not tolerate such an arrogant and self entitled behaviour by someone that just joined 3 months ago and is on an ego trip because of some bs gen purchase you've made with your hard earned money.

If you are not happy with the way RWI is treating you or because no one is worshipping you on here for whatever bs contributions you've made on Reddit (can't be any decent anyway) you're free to leave and save us the trouble of reading and trying to decipher and understand your completely stupid posts.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
          RM#1:
          I�ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I�ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

So Rolex is made in Switzerland? Lmao... Ignorance is a bliss... Rolex has factories around the world where the watches are built. None of their mass production watches are currently being made in Switzerland, take your notebook. EXPERT!

Gen Submariners aren't made for $500 but 500EUROS (that's what I said but your reading skills are poor I know). That's how ignorant and uneducated you are, even reading is hard for you. If Chinese people manage to make a pretty good Rep for less than $250, you think Rolex can't make theirs for 500EUROS? You're the definition of braindead.

Maybe one day if you're lucky you'll own something Gen in your life and you'll learn more about it, for now the only reality for you is Reps which obviously you know nothing about either so we can't even have a discussion which is sad, giving you've been a member here for longer than I and know way less about Reps.
            First I wanted to say nothing as I do not want to feed the troll, but anyway:

Please do not steal my time with your insults!

A Gen Sub is not only the cost of 904l Steele. Rolex invests millions in R&D to develop new watches. Something your average Chinese factory does not. Copying or reverse engineering is cheaper than developing something new.

But what do I know, as I do not own something Gen I can not compete with you.

So to sum it all up to you: Fuck off, we do not need you here around.

Comment

You know I wasn’t going to join this convo, due to the level of trolling and pure stupidity... but the quote above made me giggle.

Ignorance truly is bliss... for you Mr. Robot.

Rolex timepieces and all of their components are made in Switzerland. Nevertheless they do have global offices... So I guess in your mind the accountants are helping to throw these together. Take your notebook, burn it, and shove the ashes somewhere the sun doesn’t shine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't read nor will replying to all.

One thing.

However I have to apologise, I forgot that in this forum most of you know how to google "116610LN" which makes you all experts! You can also copy and paste what you read around which gives the "expert" merit, can't argue with that lol.

Anyways, just be happy with your ignorance. It's a bliss!
                So I’m Wondering how you came apon all this secret info, like you say your not a google expert yourself? Maybe the lord JC, aliens?

Was probably another search engine Or are you going to tell us You sat down with some guys at rolex who gave you all this information you’re so certain of.

Same info that’s been knocking around here for years and years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Elliot - is that you ?

Comment

Sorry to troll but I love how this all started by me just saying "gens also don't have perfect rehault alignment"

What a time to be alive.

Comment

Just because Gens also have flaws, it doesn't mean they should aim to build a watch with imperfections.

If factories keep aiming for "good enough to sell" products, 50 years down the road we will still have Reps with terrible rehaut aliment and the "experts" wannabe who never had, touched or seen a Gen in real life will be copying and pasting "but gens also have misalignment". These factories are by default lazy, if we customers keep excusing their incompetence we won't see any progress for at least the next 50 years.
                      I'd talk to you about how much replica watches have improved in the last 15-20 years but I'm assuming you aren't old to reminisce that far back. Take your gen black hulk back to Reddit and post a couple of steering wheel/wrist rolling videos. We are not impressed on this forum.
                      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

The shit you have to put up with, with this entitled little snowflake Just boot the asshat and get it over with.

Either way, lets get back to the discussion of the green version of the black hulk

Comment

I'm going to give you a choice, either pull your ignorant head in and STFU or piss off back to Reddit. It's been years since a sub cost 500 to make, it's more like 11 or 12 hundred now and yes it's made in Switzerland with the exception of a few movement parts and I can guarantee the machinery used in not made in China, it's made in Switzerland, Germany and England. That 11 or 12 hundred is the cost of making a watch, it doesn't include R&D or the cost of plant. yes Rolex charge too much IMHO but their production costs are not near as cheap as you seem to think.

You, sir, are a clown, please stop demonstrating the fact.

************************************************** ********
                          People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                          ************************************************** *************
                          hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                          When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post

I'd talk to you about how much replica watches have improved in the last 15-20 years but I'm assuming you aren't old to reminisce that far back. Take your gen black hulk back to Reddit and post a couple of steering wheel/wrist rolling videos. We are not impressed on this forum.
                            This is how such guys typically sounds: "I own a GEN ROLEX 116610LNso y'all listen up....".
                            Own a gen sub and become king of the galaxy, seen a few of these around.

Last edited by legend; 27-08-20, 02:43.

Comment

We're getting off topic here... Back to the 116610LN green edition please!

Comment

Originally posted by SvnNZ View Post
                                We're getting off topic here... Back to the 116610LN green edition please!
                                We will, when we finish macerating this little twat whom I suspect is a 16yo kid who needs to get out of his room a bit more.

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                                ************************************************** *************
                                hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                                When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Working...
                                X