• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hulk noob v10 QC

pieuvre

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/4/20
Hi guys,

What do you think of the minute hand? For me the cut isn't clean. But maybe I'm to picky...

E3ILc.jpg

E3mC4.jpg

E3imj.jpg

E3oSI.jpg

E3YEi.jpg

E3OrX.jpg

E3n45.jpg

E313b.jpg

E39yp.jpg

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
As mentioned above, you have much bigger issues to deal with if this is a Hulk :D:D

These are macro shots. Those look like spec of dust or lighting shadows to me.

Reactions: c_hall100

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Like others have said, that's not a hulk. But if you mistakenly called it hulk and it's supposed to be a LN, I agree with your concerns. I see it as well and it would bother me as well. I'd reject it because of the given reasons with the hands. Whether it's dust, scratches or an unfinished cut, you're right to call it out with your dealer.

Reactions: Abduljay

pieuvre

6/4/20
Thanks for the answers ! Indeed I'm colorblind ????

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Thanks for the answers ! Indeed I'm colorblind ????

I don't believe you ever said,..... what was it that you ordered? Green or Black? Because if you ordered a Hulk but got send QC on a black one and didn't notice the color, but DID notice the minute hand, then this is hilarious.

pieuvre

6/4/20
I ordered a black hulk :whistling:

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
I don't think it is just your min hand. The hour hand looks a little burred too. Not nearly as bad as the minute hand though.

I can't say if it's something that won't be noticoble with the naked eye.

I read. Someone say it may be dust but if it's on the hands, there shouldn't be any dust I would assums because of it can't keep out dust, it can't keep out water.

On my hulk, the first dial I put in, one of The hour markers had a tiny tiny hole in one lume plot.

One spot smaller than a millimeter. I showed it to friends and they couldn't see it with me pointing it out but every time I would look at my watch to see the time, it was the first thing I saw and the first place my eye went to.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Abduljay

pieuvre

6/4/20
Thanks Hazing and also QueTip.
Indeed the hour hand also seems to have a flaw.
But I made my choice. It's for a present for my father and I count on his naked eye to be as blind of this as me of the colors.